The Wife

From the few pictures that I saw on Instagram of my husband and that piece of shit trash I was trying to stay quiet but it was just getting to be enough. So I sent him a direct message to my supposed husband.

@thehomietrey I see you think that you can do what you want but what about your wife and future child. You just can't forget about us

I waited on a response from this fool but he wasn't saying anything. I knew his baby momma wasn't going to be cool about the whole side chick shaping up but we weren't Ron friendly enough terms to work on a take down. Plus I was too busy trying to assess the amount of stuff I had taken from the house. Most of it had been jewelry but I was lucky enough to know that the real stuff was in the music. I had loads of cd's and just usb and laptops. I knew that this would cash out well enough to make me comfortable for the rest of my life. I guess Trey hadn't noticed yet or maybe figured that not taking to me would suddenly make me crawl back to him but he was mistaken. If anything now I had an advantage and I could use it to only improve my situation.

Later that week I got a call from treys lawyer asking for a dna test and a custody agreement. Before any of that would happen he wanted me to return all the stolen property and sign a disclosure agreement. I refused to do so and told them that if Trey didn't meet with me face to face over dinner then we wouldn't be speaking again.
Not even ten minutes later I get a call from Trey.

Me, "well if it isn't my sweet dear husband. How has life been treating you"

Trey, "oh come on. Don't try and play me like that. Where the fuck is my stuff?"

Me, "in a special place. You know I would like to think that you would have some respect for me"

Trey, "respect you have to be fuckin kidding me. You come and destroy my house and come at me with all this crazy shit. Honestly you should be happy that I even talk to you"

Me, "Trey darling you only received what you dished out and I really don't think that you want to start something with me. If you thought diamond was a problem I will literally become your worst nightmare. Don't start thinking that you can play games with me"

Trey, "why do you have to be so fuckin petty. It's like you want to make my life a livin fuckin hell for no damn reason. I mean last time I checked whenever your ass wanted something  you got it. I can see the charges you racked up on my card but no problem. I'll take care of it cause that's what I'm supposed to do. If and hear me when I say if this child is mine I will be there for them"

Me, "Trey don't try and come to me with that bullshit. You know damn well that this child is yours and I'm not going anywhere. I mean last time I checked I wasn't the one sleeping around with everyone under the sun. Listen I'm not going to fight with you over the phone because I simply don't need it in my life right now. If you want to talk then we can schedule a dinner and talk"

Trey, "I don't have time for that. Just give me my stuff back and talk to my lawyers"

Me, "you can kiss your stuff goodbye then and I see you have some time o your hand or else you wouldn't have thought it would be a good idea to bring your side chick along for the little family vacation. I know diamond wasn't cool with that and you don't want me and her coming at you together because I know you can't handle that"

Trey, "toya come on already. You know how busy I am. Why you have to make all these hurdles for us to get to an agreement"

Me, "because you're always acting like a freakin dog. I see that you like tricks"

Trey, "listen you want a dinner then meet me tomorrow at Nobu and none of that bull. I want a serious talk and no shit"

I got what I needed and ended the call. My sister was coming over to check up on me. I hadn't been to open about what was going on in my world but I heard from a couple of people that she was running her mouth off around town and I had to shut that down quick.

The following morning I woke up feeling refreshed and knew that this day was going to be special. Trey wasn't going to be ready for all the stuff I was about to hit him with but for once it would be nice for him to finally get a taste of his old medicine. As soon as I finished my breakfast I went on Twitter to see that it was flashback Friday and you know I had to post a picture of me and Trey before we had just gotten married. That would get people to start talking and that's all I needed.

Throughout the day I kept posting pictures of me and Trey and then of me and her baby just to stir stuff up. So far trey hadn't said anything but I figured he would be hitting me up soon. Finally before dinner I posted this video of me getting ready and going out and surprisingly he liked it and commented see you got my attention now. You happy? 

I wasn't sure if he was being sarcastic or not but whatever. I reached Nobu late as usual because me and time just didn't get along and found him on his phone laughing at something. He was being nice and cordial and got my chair for me and I thanked him. While food was being ordered I made sure to take a couple off guard photos and share my location.

As the dinner progressed Trey hardly said anything so I took it upon myself to try and figure out what was going on with us.

"I know damn well that you aren't just going to spend the whole evening looking at your phone and food. So whenever you're ready to talk I'll be here waiting"

Trey, "I don't know what you expect me to say. Like honestly this situation is so fucked up and I have nothing I want to say to you. You really messed with the coolest dude and that's your mistake"

"I messed with the coolest one? Are you serious? You didn't give me a choice. You basically decided to continuously chest on me like it was nothing. What the hell is that about?  I'm not some random groupie and  you the fool for ever forgetting that"

Trey, "listen I just want to get my stuff back"

"I'm not in the mood to give that back to you yet. You don't deserve it and it's become clear that I'm going to have to start looking out for me and my child at all cost"

Trey, "look Toya you know that things between me and you haven't been good for a minute and then you just come and spring this baby news on me. You know if the child is mine then I'll take care of them so you should never have to worry about that. Now what I don't understand is why you felt the need to take some of my personal things and for what? If you wanted to talk numbers then you know my lawyers numbers. Get into contact with them. Im not going to be doing this back and forth game with you because we aren't at that level anymore"

"Trey you need to understand something. If I want to get into contact with you then I will. You can't control that anymore. I'm not your crazy ass ex, but if you make me go through hurdles I swear I will make your life a living hell and don't even start with that paternity shit because knowing you I know there has to be loads of kids out there looking for their father and those payments could start increasing real fast"

Trey, "so is this like the threat dinner. Listen just tell me how much money you want and I'll write it right now. I know you Toya. I know how your mind works and I know that you like to control  everything but that's not happening with me. I have loads of other things to focus on and I have good reason to believe that you may have cheated on me so I'm going to need a paternity test"

Before I could say anything else I saw treys phone blowin up. It seemed like some new girl was in the picture and  from what I had seen his homegirl was living it up with her ex so I knew that had to sting. He smiled at whatever conversation was going on and I let him have his moment. I figured he had gotten the okay to come over and see this girl because he turned back to me and told me that he had to go. But he actually promised that we would meet up to talk without lawyers and get somewhere.