The Wife

I still couldn't believe that Trey put me back into this situation. Like  I thought that I had cleared through all the stealing and crap that came with my former life but to threaten my security was something else. He was going to have to be taken care of and I had some people that owed me favors. He had no right or reason to doubt that this baby wasn't his and I was sure that his evil bitched baby momma had something to do with it. I mean ever since we got married she had been up my ass and those stupid ass children were never respectful to me. Luckily they would have to suffer too because I knew a lot of stuff about Trey and his sturggles. This baby was the golden key that could open up the chest for all the crap that Trey was trying to take from me. After leaving "his" house I called up my friend Maris to come and get me. She was sleeping with this marrried record producer but he had her up in some nice house in Malibu. I loved the sand on my feet and this was the besdt palce to stay low until I could make some moves.

Maris, "SO what the hell is going on? I thought that you and Trey were on good grounds. I mean you;re pregnant. How could he be such an asshole now, you're having his baby"

Me, "I have no idea. I mean out of nowhere he started screaming at me and sayin that he wasn't happy and knew that the baby wasn't his. I was just asking him a simple question about why he was hiding from me"

Maris, "You think he was sleeping around?"

Me, "For sure, it's just a question of how much people there are. I mean I know that he's always had some type of fascination with his baby momma and one of my girls sent me some pics of him with a video chick. I have to call up some more people to figure out what she is gaining from this"

Maris, "How long havve you known about this? I mean what the hell are you waiting on?"

Me, "Well I figured that something was going on but I just didn't know what it was. Then some of my gilrfirends starting texting me and sending me pictures of Trey in some strange places. So I had to make a plan and figure out an escape method. You know ever since Sway I have always made some way to get ahead for myself. So I took the important things of his. I know that he has loads of books that are emptied out and fillled up with usb's of beats and recordings. I know that these are probably worth almost 100 million dollars or maybe more. If he doesn't comply then I'll make sure that people get these for free. He's spent the past 3 years working on all these projects and now I have them all"

Maris, "But what if you two decided to try and get back togehter. Do you think that he woudl be okay with you if you did that. I mean you two are marreid and having a baby. Just stay marreid for 5 years and you can get half + more if you can prove that he cheated on you multiple times"

Me, "He's not going to stay in the marriage. I have to make all the first moves so he knows that I have the upper hand. Now lemme go see if he's been saying anything on Twitter or something"

Maris, "Just don't rush into anything. You may have the upper hand now but that can change so fast and you don't want to end up pushing him into doing something that hurts you and him"

After Maris said her peace I went on his Instagram and Twitter page but there was nothing. So I decided to take a pictture of me looking out on to the beach and put it up on Instragram and commented, @officialtoya..movin on to bigger and better things. Within minutes there were people tagging and commenting asking if things were okay between me and Trey. I was going to let them figure that out by themselves but I did post on twitter: those that hate are the first that try to reap from the seeds that you sow. I've always kept it 100 with all my people and it's sad to see that one you loved to so much could do the most harm to you. People told me to be careful and I refused to listen. That was all I needed to say because the message was clear and now it was either up to the crazy baby momma or Trey to say something. I had no time to play games and I was sure that in a matter of time TMZ would be following me and maybe if I was lucky I would be able to get a show out of this and drag his ass some more. If he thought that I was going away easily then he was mistaken.

That night I got a call from my sister  Callie and she wanted me to come out to some club with her and her girls. She knew that I was going through a lot and I was ready to just let my hair down and relax. As I was getting ready I looked at my phone and best to believe there was a text from Trey's manager Hudson. He called with a number for a lawyer and left a fake threat message asking me to return the stolen goods. I knew that they had to be more valuable now because lawyers were on the books now. I was not giving anything back until I got more than what I deserved. After taking a shower I got my mesh dress with sheer paneling and put that on with some killer heels. I put my hair into some loose curls and did some smokey-eye shadow with a winged tip eyeliner before putting on some simple red lipstick. The car pulled up to my house around 11 and we headed to the club.  I was sure to take mad pictures and the girls were oozing sexiness. I uploaded a couple of pictures onto Instagram and made sure that one of Trey's rivals, a rapper named D Mack, either liked or commented on the picture. I wrote on the way to the club with my girls. Hair down so you know that it's bout to be turnt. enjoyin life while these haters stare and stay creepin.

When we made it to the club it was turnt and Chris Brown and Tyga were actually in the club already. I had seen Chris around here and there but I knew that Tyga and Trey weren't that close. So that was the person that I would be making my move on. Luckily he had already been drinking already and the club was packed. Chris was eyeing one of my sister's friends and I could see why, she was basically naked and twerking on anything and anyone. They played She Twerk and this girl went off on him. I decided to slide up on Tyga and he actually pulled me through VIP with him. We were standing at the end of this balcony but I made sure to keep my hand up at least on one side so that it looked sketchier than it actually was. We took some pictures together and he posted them up to Instagram: hangin with the awesome @kinggoldchains. you know he can get any place on and popppin. plus the homie @chrisbrownofficial dancin and turnin up to a whole new level. 

We stayed in the club before heading out, Chris was taking back two of my sister friends and I could see that Tyga was going along just for it but he extended an invitation to me. At first I was like no, I'm not going to do it but the cameras were on us so I followed. My sister looked a bit confused but once we made it back to Chris' condo, they called a taxi for me and I went back to Malibu. The following morning like I suspected there were all these reports on mad blogs about my night out and where was Trey. He had been MIA from all social media but I knew that he had a show in Houston and that was going to result in something. Meanwhile my friend had sent me a picture of the video chick, and her name was Aaliyah. She had been hanging out with Drake out of all people this past night too and things were crazy over at his house. Now this was some great tea that I was going to have to sip on for a bit longer before putting it into my game plan.