The Wife

After my sit down with Diamond it kind of clarified some things for me. I just really wanted to get back to me and my roots. I was having a baby with a man that was just not relevant to my life and that was okay. Sometimes people just aren't meant to be together and it was going to be okay. Diamond told me that she would try and talk to Trey and I knew that it took a lot out of her to even say that to me.

On the way home after our little met up I saw that someone had posted a picture of us together and that kind of threw me off but what could I do about it. Most people were commenting about how adult of us it was that we actually got together and smoothed things over. Some people had to be petty and call us out as being fake friends or promo, but I really didn't care. I just was thinking about my baby and my life. I didn't think too much of the photos until I got an angry text from Trey the next morning.

Trey: so you think that you can fuxk me over by hanging out with my ex. You must really think I'm some type of stupid mithafucka or some shit. What type of dumb hoe shit are you on right now.

Me: you have some nerve texting me so early in the morning with this nonsense. I didn't do anything to you. I was just having a casual conversation with Diamond, that's it

Trey: yeah whatever. Listen I'm done playing nice. You want that attentive life and affection go and get it from her. Don't hit my phone up for no more shit. You want the records have them. I could give two fucks about you or that bastard child you're having

Me: goodbye. I'm done with this conversation. You choose to act like a fucking fool so that's how I'm going to treat you

I didn't say anything else to Trey but he really had me fucked up. Then homeboy decides to go on Instagram and post this video about how he's in love and how his new girl of two seconds is pregnant and how excited he is to be a dad. He makes sure to showcase all his kids and then attempts to make some type of subtle dig at me in his comments. A couple people came to my defense and then I saw Diamond actually responding to his post saying @officialtrey what are you doing. Get off of social media and speak to your family. This is getting out of hand and you know better. I thought nothing of it until I saw Trey comment back on the post basically calling Diamond out for cheating on him and running off with his family and all these claims about her abusing child support and how he wasn't going to have it anymore. Diamond didn't respond but I definitely got a strange vibe from the whole situation and called her to see what was going on.

"Hey Di is everything okay?"

Diamond, "listen I can't talk right now. Do you mind if we talk later?"

"Okay. Sure. Just wanted to make sure everything was okay. I don't know what's going on with Trey. He sent me a nasty text message this morning about us hanging out and I don't know"

Diamond, "yeah yeah. Listen I have to go. Bye"

I couldn't even get off a goodbye before she hung up but I was hoping that she didn't turn on me. I mean I knew that we weren't the best of friends but she was the only one that understood my side of the story and had gone through a similar situation.

The following couple of days I didn't hear anything from Diamond but I didn't want to jump on her. You know we hadn't really defined our relationship but I wanted to make sure that she was okay, so I decided to drop by her house unexpected. If anything she could just tell me that she was busy. Plus I had a doctors appointment and of course Trey was nowhere to be found. He hadn't contacted me since that day after my first meet up with Diamond and I wasn't going to be running after him. It just wasn't worth my time and he had gone through a social media wipe-out. All his platforms had been deactivated and I didn't know what that was about.

When I showed up to Diamonds house the place looked empty but I pressed the bell and Nia opened the door. She must have figured I was coming because she told me her mom was outside in the backyard. I walked through the house and made my way to the back. Diamond was sitting on a chair with another lady and they looked a little surprised to see me but she offered me a seat.

"Sorry to drop by so unannounced. I just wanted to make sure that you were okay. I don't know what happened with Trey"

Diamond, "oh don't even start with that fucking devil. I am so done with his shit. It's just annoying at this point. But thanks for stopping by. I know I was supposed to call you back but I just got so busy with the kids and you know we're moving soon so it's been chaotic"

"Yeah. You're going to Texas right"

Diamond, "that was the plan but who knows what's going to happen. Trey is like going ape shit on me and I'm not having it anymore. I don't know if it's that girl getting to him or what but this is ridiculous.  But how are you doing? I know I said I would try and get a sit down between you and Trey but at this point in time I don't think that's going to happen any time soon"

"If he's crazy with you you don't even want to know what he got going on with me. We were barely cordial so when he saw that picture he freaked. He texted me calling me all types of names in the book and then told me that I could die for all he cared and he didn't care about the baby. Honestly I don't even care what he has to say. I just want to have a healthy baby and move on with my life. The courts and lawyers can handle him because I have nothing else to say to him"

Diamond, "you know Trey is on some fucked up shit. He blocked me on his phone and I can't reach him on any social media. I'm like if something happens with the kids I don't know how he's supposed to be informed and I went up to the house and he hasn't been there in some days. The kids are supposed to spend a week with him and I can't even find him so I'm just going to take them with me down to Texas for the week because he's being a real ass right now"

"Exactly. I told him a couple weeks ago that I had an appointment for the gender reveal and was going to have a little party to reveal it but now I don't even want to do it in fear that he'll actually show up and start some trouble. I just want him to get his life together but I am starting to realize that maybe that's not going to happen. At this point I just want to get our of here"

Diamond, "no listen I'll throw you the gender party. I'm not going to let him ruin this pregnancy for you anymore. He did that shit to me and I'm not having it anymore. If he wants to be miserable then let him but I'm not going to let him ruin this great moment for you"

"You would seriously throw me the party? Honestly that would be great. It doesn't have to be big but I would really appreciate it"

Diamond, "okay well just tell me the day of the appointment and then we can go from there"