The Baby Momma

After calling in Hudson, Trey seemed like he was back on his feet. I had no idea what was going on but they were searching the whole house and asked me to call some lawyer to book an appointment. Caleb was sitting outside on the deck looking out onto the sunset.

Me, "I know that this has all been crazy but when you're involved with someone as high profile as he is things are never normal. I mean who would have ever imagined that you would be sitting here in this huge house with the world at your hands"

Caleb, "Was it always like this? I mean when you two were together, cause I don't know if I can compete with this"

Me, "That's not what's important. Things in the beginning were hard and when we finally made it things were hard between us. I wasn't used to this grand life and the work hustle was even harder. In my mind I just assumed that once he got famous it would stick and he would be home more. When it turned out that he would be home even less. Plus I was starting to doubt that he was being faithful to me and that was very important to me"

Caleb, "But look at this, this is like a fucking palace and even messed up look at this place. It's amazing and I don't want you to resent me taking you from this. I mean he's the father of your children and theres' the possiblity that he is single again. Wouldn't you want to try and see if you could work things out between you two"

Me, "For a long time I believed that was what I wanted but being with you changed that all. I mean I know that the lifestyle wouldn't be the same and that's not what I'm looking to do again. I want a normal life so my kids can be free. Here there are all these photogrpahers and the social media is crazy. They don't need all of that and money is great but it's not everything. If there is anything that you know about me, it's that I treasure family and family moments. I mean family vacations are what I live for and you are going to be my family so you need to be comfortable to a sense with this and don't doubt me"

Caleb, "Do you think that the trip is still going to happen?"

Me, "Yes, because he knows how much this means to me and any man that is going to be in his children's lives for the forseable future has to be on the same page as him. I mean I know how male egos are and he's not going to be fully with us being together but he is going to have to accept it because I love you and you love me"

Caleb, "So if he's okay with it then are you going to be sure about the move because I'm telling you right now that Austin is no LA and it will never be. I'm going to be working seriously but I promise to try and be home every night at 7:30 the latest for dinner"

Me, "Okay, I mean I don't expect you to be home all the time but it would be greaet to see your face more than once a week. With him it was like that and the kids were small so it was strange. I was doing anything and I don't want to deal with that again"

Caleb, "Okay, I'll see what happens and maybe before we go on the vacation we can look at houses because once we get back there it's going to be fast-tracked"

Me, "I know. I was looking at schools and trying to figure out registation and all that but before we even get to that phase I have to speak with Trey about it and get everything in writing. With this fool I need all the legal paper-work or I won't hear the end of it"

Later that night I was scrolling through my Instagram feed when I saw a picture that definitely sparked my interest. It was that hoe of a wife posting all these pictures of her in the club with all these bottes of alcohol and rappers. Now I was no one to judge but this had to be called out on because hol up one damn second, she is PREGNANT. What the hell is she doing up in the club with that baby, and especially if she was carrying a rapper's baby. She needed to be in the best shape so that she doesn't lose custody, but of course she wouldn't be thinking about that. Her priorities weren't in check but luckily I had Trey and my own children to think about, so I took numerous screen-shots and sent them to Trey's manager, who would give them to the lawyer. Then you know I had to post a message on Twitter to all my followers saying: Now people can call me a lot of things but they can never say that I'm a bad mother. Remember family before everything and when those who bear poison try to enter the sacred clan of family they must be weeded out. family 1st.