The Side Chick

After that whole debaucle with Trey I wasn't sure where we stood but Drake was having this huge party and I decided to head through with my friends. When we made it to his house there were girls all over the place and smoke everywhere. I wasn't sure how I felt about it all but this was a nice break from what I was dealing with, with Trey. As I searched the place for Aubrey he was nowhere to be found and I was about to head out and get a drink when I felt someone come from behind and pull me in.

Me, "Damn boy, you scared the shit out of me"

Aubrey, "Well I saw that you were looking for me. What's going on?"

Me, "Nothing, just amazed at what I'm seeing but the house is nice"

Aubrey, "Yeah, you know ya boy can get his styling game on. I made some renovations while I was on tour"

Me, "I noticed but all these girls are up in here, I must be mistaken cause I know that you don't usually get down like this"

Aubrey, "Well I had to do it big for you. I mean I'm kind of shocked that you would come through at all"

Me, "Well I mean you said that we could be friends and I'm in need of friends right now"

Aubrey, "SO friend to friend, what's going on with you? I mean you kind of lurkin now and that's definitely not what you're normally like"

Me, "Well people can always switch up and that's what I wanted to do. I mean you're only young once and I don't know what I'm looking for in life"

Aubrey, "I can respect that but people been tellin me that you plannin on stayin out here longer than expected. Is there any truth to that?"

Me, "I have no idea. My friends are dying for me to live out here but I got a condo in Miami that's already paid for and work takes me all over"

Aubrey, "Sell the condo and you could definitely get a nice place out here, or maybe get a room-mate or something and have a nice pad"

Me, "I'm not sure I'm ready to leave Miami like that, it's great out there and I can actually do work anywhere. Here it feels so limited. I mean I feel like I would run into the same people everywhere and I don't want that"

Aubrey, "Okay, I' m heading back home for a couple days, why don't you come with me and we can talk about getting you some future work and you can visit the 6. you always talkin about how you wanted to come and visit me in Toronto, well here's the chance"

Me, "And what else are you planning from getting from this trip? I mean Ashley is going to be okay with this?"

Aubrey, "Yes, she is very understanding and I'm just asking as a friend. There are no strings attached, as a matter of fact you can come with all your friends and just chill with me. I have some shows out there and a couple of meetings but every once in a while I like to bring some friends back home and explore the city with them. I'ma have my whole OVO crew with me and you can hang with them too"

Me, "Okay, I'll have to take you up on that offer cause I have been dying to get a proper tour of Toronto, plus if I get a chance to see Jahron then I'm up for him"

Aubrey, "Oh I forgot you two have some special relationship going on there"

Me, "I don't understand it more than you do but if he's there then I am down. We just have fun together and I like him"

Aubrey, "I'm sure that he will be here but I can double-check"

After talking with Aubrey for a bit we went to the pool area and I was handed numerous jello shots and some strawberry cooler drink that was amazing. I mean truly amazing and before I could figure out what was going on I was dancing on counters with my girls and someone was like pushing me on to go and dance with Aubrey. He wasn't as far gone as I was but I was game and they started blasting a Rihanna song, which was probably kind of awkward but I had some moves on me and he was just smiling. At the end of the song he pulled me up from the floor and pushed me inside. I figured that he was going to give me some time to cool down but the next thing I know I feel his lips on mine.

The next morning I woke up and my head was killing me. I mean it felt like I was getting constantly hammered by a train while a flashing light was going off in my face. I turned around on the bed and there was Aubrey deep in sleep. I tried to stand up but it felt like the whole place was turning. Aubrey turned around and helped me stand up. I went to the bathroom and put the shower on to try and wake myself up and it helped for a second, then everything from last night started playing in my head and I was worried about how foolish I looked. When I came out of the shower Aubrey was standing on his balcony looking outside. I walked over to him not knowing what to say but he kind of just smiled at me and saw that I was uncomforatable and said that we could just forget all about last night. I was down with that and just tried to look for my clothes, but they were nowhere to be found, so I was given some leftover OVO clothes and literarlly felt like a walking add. I had on a razor-back tee that was filled with faces of Drake which really creeped me out and some denim shorts that had the OVO monogram imprinted on the back. When I made it downstairs the place was trashed and I was just like I need to get out of here. Aubrey wanted to take me out to lunch but I had to get back home and figure out my life. I thanked him for the offer and asked for a car to come and take me back to the hotel.

Once at the hotel my friends Naya and Aliicia were waiting for me in the room and they had their computers open and I was just looking through all the things that happened last night. There were all these pictures of me all up on Aubrey and then the twerk videos. I mean I was all up on him but he wasn't stopping it and that couldn't be all on me. Then as I was searching through the page of OB O'Brian I noticed that Aubrey had liked the video. Throughout this whole thing the only thing on my mind was what Jahron was thinking. I mean if I was going to Canada I didn't want him to get the wrong impression. I went to his Twitter page and saw that he was also in LA to so I sent him a message.

Me: long time no see, what have you been up to

There was no response and that kind of worried me becasuse the whole thing with Aubrey should have never happend and now if this was going to ruin my potential evolvement outside of a friendship with Jahron then there would be problems. However about an hour later I got a call from Party's manager. He told me that Party was in the studio the past couple days but I would be allowed to come and see him. I got the address and jumped in the shower cleaning all of me up before going to see this dude. I had my hair out naturally and it didn't look as bad as I thought that it would. I put on some lace ankle length leggings and a simple tunic.

Alicia, "Where are you going?"

Me, "To go see my real boo"

Naya,"Trey?"

Me, "No, he's supposed to be in Houston or something. Jahron"

Naya, "Who is that?"

Alicia, "Partynextdoor, come on. Those two are like always on a cycle that leads to nowhere"

Me, "I'm about to change all that"

Alicia, "um what about last night and let's not forget about trey"

Me, "trey needs more than what I can give him. Plus we both knew that one day things would d between us. He's not meant to be my soulmate and neither me to him"

Alicia, "and what about last night. I mean you and Aubs looked pretty close and down last night"

Me, "he can do him and I'm going to do me. I don't need him to be anything other than a friend to me"