The Side Chick

Jahron, "come on Aaliyah. The car is waiting. I have soundecheck in thirty minutes and you know how bad traffic is"

"I'm coming. I'm not the one who told you to take me on a plane with no clothes. I'm coming"

After putting on some lipstick I headed downstairs and jumped into the black SUV waiting for us. The car was packed and smelled like weed, but I was getting my jam on. Jorden and I took a couple pics on Snapchat and I got to jump on someone's Instagram live feed for a second. When we reached the show Jahron ran off to the stage to prepare and I went backstage. Some food was there and I snaked for a while before heading to get some drinks. There I was just enjoying some rum and coke and I feel these massive arms wrap around me.

"Well hello mr. graham. It's a pleasure to see you"

Aubrey, "the pleasure is all mine. How are you doing?"

"I'm good. I was waiting on you to show up. Jahron told me you were in town"

Aubrey, "well a little birdie told me that you were coming tonight and you know I had to come through and see you. Last time I checked you were locked down in Miami. Howd you end up here?"

"A lot of drinks, friends and good company. You know how it is"

Aubrey, "for sure. How long you out in la for?"

"Honestly I have no idea. I have to head back home for work soon but there's no immediate rush"

Aubrey, "okay well if that's the case then we need to link up for a second and have a good night. Come through to the house and hang with me and the crew. Bring Jorden if you want"

"I'll think about it. I know how the estate goes down. I'm not looking for no trouble"

Aubrey, "me and trouble don't exist together. It's all just a good time. Listen you have my number. I'm expecting to see you before the end of the week so just lemme know"

Aubrey gave me a quick hug before running off to mingle with some other people. When the show stared I stood in the VIP section jamming along and it was a pretty dope concert. The crowd of course went crazy when drake came out and I took it all in. Afterwards Party had a couple meet and greets to do and then we dipped. Paparazzi was on our ass when we left and I was like damn chill. What's going on. When we reached the club it was packed and I was feeling myself. Party kept me good company and he had a good time in VIP with me. Around 4 we left the club and headed back to his house and my head was killing me. I know I told Party to wait up for me but I ended up knocking out next to Jorden.

The next morning I woke up around like 8 and went outside. Jahron was in the backyard just watching some birds and it had me so weak. I went to sit down next to him and steal some of his coffee.

Jahron, "if it isn't miss hide and seek. You know two nights in a row you've been playing with me"

"Haha. Me playing with you? I have been exhausted. Plus we friends but are we really friends?"

Jahron, "I don't know what to think when it comes to you. I mean you made it seem like we were friends like that but it doesn't matter to me. Just know when I come through we have to show out"

"Okay and honestly thanks for letting me sleep here. I know this probably has been hectic but we are fun together"

Jahron, "for sure. When are you heading back to Miami? I may have to take a trip out there?"

"It depends. Aubrey wanted me to come through to his place for some get together but I should probably head back sooner than later. You're always welcome to hop on the plane ride with me. We can have a lot of fun"