The Wife

I came to the restaurant to meet up n with my cousin Michael. He had just flown in from Hawaii and wanted to go out to dinner. I knew that his favorite page add this new Spanish place called Lola. When I first came into the place the lady trod top export me to some prize room saying that my husband had testbed it, but I told her that she was mistaken. Trey told me that he had a show in San Francisco, and that he would be out there for a couple days. So from the start I was already mad but this man was just proving what I already knew. I wanted to see what this girl led line but shortly after Michael came I saw one more familair face. She must have seem me to because she looked just as shocked. So knew what this night would entail but I was ready to get out of here. There would be no way that I could talk to Michael with all these people that I knew here and so close.

Michael, "so what's going on? "

Me, "nothing. I just got to talk to shani and you know how she is. I found out some tinned from

Cali and other people and now I needy voice to be heard"

Michael,"so how can I help my cousin with this mission. I'm assuming that you want to get something from Trey and I don't blame you. Now before we get there I need to know everything. You know that I don't like getting into personal things"

Me, "well I was starting to finally think that we had a good thing going between the two of us but then I heard that he was cheating. At first I wasn't going to believe it but then I stated to get proof and he's here right now with the chick"

Michael,"how many other people have actual proof that he's cheating and you don't seem all in control. What aren't you telling me?"

Me,"well seeing as how we were married and doing good I started to think about our future and we had been talking about kids. Well I took a test last week and in 9 months a new life will be coming out if me"

Michael,"okay now that changes certain things. You need to be sure that you want out because now a child is involved butI'm proud of you. I know that you've always wanted and talked about having kids"

Me, "I don't really have a choice now. I just met up with Shani and they don't think that I'm going to make a clean exit. At first I was pushing to actually making that but he's a cheater just like my dad and that's not gonna work for me"

Michael, "so what do they want you to do?i still don't understand his you gig into cahoots with these people. It's crazy "

Me, "it's a money exchange. They've got 5 mill on him and I need to get at least 2 before the baby comes"

Michael, "I've talked to some people and I know that you guys are ding a show. How much money can come from that? it's going to be hard pushing money from him, but I know that you girls are great schemers"

Me, "we haven't really tabled about it because he's never home. plus he's got a crazy bsby momma that the TV people want involved. I don't know if the show will actuallyhappen if she's not for it. But I know that it would be a ratings hit if they discovered that I was pregnant"

Michael, "have you told trey yet? I think that he would change his ways if he knew what was really going on"

Me, "I don't need him to change his ways. I've already seen what he can do and what's Okay for him. I'm not going to waste my time on him because the trust that we had is gone. I honestly just want to get this money and be out"

Michael, "so how much money do you need now? I still don't know how this scheme thing works"

Me, "well you start or by getting into good terms with some celebs. Then you start hanging with them and you try and get into good terms with their inner group. Once that's done is Eau to get money from them, whether it be from clothes and jewelry or actual cash. After you've made as much as you need you try and get out while also getting some evidence for blackmail"

Michael, "so how's this going to work with Trey. He seems like the more guarded type"

Me, "it's not really a money thing for me. I'm in it for emotional revenge. I'm going to set up this perfect life for him and then make my move. I'm going to make sure that he can never love a woman again. That's the only way that I would be able to make a difference in his life"

Michael, "but aren't you worried about how this would effect the baby? Don't you think that the baby deserves to have a relationship with its father?"

Me, "he doesn't deserve anything. I see how he is with his other kids and I don't need that for my child. I know that Trey is going to have to step up as a parent, but I don't expect anything big from him. plus it would be a cool game if I made him think that the baby is his, and then we find out that it's not"

Michael, "Toya you are a cold hearted person. remind me to never get on your bad side"

After dinner I was ready to go home and just watch some tv.Michael wanted to go see some singer but I really wasn't in the mood. When I got home I saw that there were a bouquet of flowers in the kitchen with my name on them. I hoped that this man didnt think that he could get away with just flowers. As I began to head upstairs I heard some noise coming from one of the rooms. immediately I ran into the room and saw that it was Nia,  one of Trey's kids.

Me,  "Nia what are you doing here? Does your mom know that you're here? "

Nia, "I came over here last week and I left my favorite shirt here, I just wanted to get it back"

Me, "but why are you here so late? It's nearly midnight and I come home and you're breaking into the house. Why didn't you just ask your dad to do it over at your mom's house? "

Nia, "because I needed the shirt for tomorrow and I knew that my dad wasn't going to be home early. He said that I could come over, I thought that you two were supposed to be at dinner"

Me, "When did you talk to your dad? He's actually in San Francisco"

Nia, "listen I don't know what's going on here but I'm just looking to get my shirt. I don't want to cause any trouble"

Me, "does your mom more that your here? "

Nia, "yeah, how f do you think that I got here? And she's the one that said I could come in and get my shirt"

Me, "wait, so how did you get inside the house? I know that your dad didn't give you guys kids because he thought that you would lose them"

Nia, "he gave my mom a key when you guys first moved in here. He talked to me and said that it would be okay if we came. He told me that you guys were out at dinner"

I couldn't believe that trey would give his crazy baby momma a key to our house. This was the place where I would lay my head and he was playing games. The mother of his children had some serious problems and I don't know why he would think that it was okay to give her a key to our place. Then he was lying to his children about what was going on. Why was I the only one that didn't know what was going on.but the thing that really caught me off guard was the fact that trey was talking to this chick. They hadn't been talking for a minute and now they were back on good terms. That didn't make any sense to me because he said that they were just on different pages and why would you be talking to her this late at night. Now I would have to keep an eye on not only this side chick but also the baby momma.