The Baby Momma

I had started to spend a lot of time with Caleb and things were starting to get serious. I could talk to him about anything and he was there for me. Plus he wasn't in the entertainment business so that left me with less worries. As we started to hang out more I discovered that he was a close family man and I wanted to introduce him to the kids. I didn't know how that was going to go down but I wanted to talk to him about it. So we went out to dinner and guess who I see walking in---Trey. I didn't want to cause a scene but this man was unbelievable. I figured that the wife has to be there and I had a bone to pick with her. She has no right to be all over my kids and make them feel uncomfortable. I had tried calling Trey but this man wasn't into picking up or calling a person back. Things had digressed for us but there was no reason that he has to take it out on the kids. They knew nothing about the situation but this man had basically thrown the kids at me and not said a word. If I wasn't on a date finally trying to make some changes for myself then I would have been fighting Trey and not seeing the bigger picture.

Caleb, "babe what's going on? you've been staring at that private room since we sat down"

Me, "nothing babe. It's just that I'm pretty sure that I know the person in there and they owe me some answers"

Caleb, "I don't understand why you don't stay open with me. If you know the person and need to get answers then just tell me that. I don't like the run around with you"

Me,"you know that's not important. I came here to speak to you about our future and what I think will happen from it"

Caleb, "so speak to me. I have to go and get back to the office. I've got to be in New York for tomorrow"

Me,"look I know that we are on tight schedules but don't play around with me. I have to talk to you about something serious and I don't want you to be playing around with me. I need to see where you stand in our relationship because I have to think about my kids and what's best for them"

Caleb, "how can I evaluate our relationship if you aren't even focused on me? you don't seem to interested in what I have to say and that's problematic on my part"

Me, "since we started dating I've been totally on you and I'm dedicated to seeing us last. I was the one that took a chance and you know what I'm coming from. This is all of the new ground for me and I'm learning every day"

Caleb, "but Diamond there is always something or someone ransom on your mind. I understand where you're coming from but that puts me in a tough place. I want to be there for you and I want to enjoy our time together but I need to know that we are committed to each other"

Me, "I'm here for you. This whole dinner was to see if you wanted to start seeing my kids but I guess that won't be a problem if you're not sure about where we stand. If there's one thing that I care about more than anything else in the world it's my kids. I don't want to bring my kids around someone that doesn't plan to be there for me. That's too much on them"

Caleb, "while I'm honored that you are thinking about letting me see your kids I don't know if this if the right time. We've been going out for almost three months and I'm personally still trying to see where this leads. I can't promise anything and I'm going to be busy with work for the next couple weeks so this isn't the best time"

Me, "okay, that's all I needed to hear. While it was a pleasure getting to know you I'm not in the right space to continue dating anyone at this moment"

Caleb, "baby don't play around with me like that. I know that this may not have been the need that you wanted to hear but I'm just being honest with you. I don't want you to feel overwhelmed or something"

Me, "well I don't know what you want me to say. First it's like we are in a relationship and then you don't want to meet my kids, which are my lives. They mean so much to me and if you don't like them then we are just wasting time"

Caleb, "I'm interested in doing all of that but right now is t the vest time. I'm going to be working a lot and flying lover. I think that we should just enjoy our time together and then when I'm settled down we can work something out "

Me, "so why do you have so much traveling to do?"

Caleb, "I'm pushing for a promotion and this is the best way to get some results. If everything works out well then maybe we can have some more time to ourselves and you can experience what the greatest city in the world has to offer"

Me, "I've lived in LA for basically all of my life. I think that I know what all of this place has to offer"

Caleb, "no I'm not talking about la. If I get this new job then we would be heading to New York. So you think that you can handle that"

Me, "New York. That's mad far away and I don't know how the kids would feel about that. I mean New York is so far away and I don't know anyone there"

Caleb, "well im going to be working for the next couple of weeks and then we can take some breaks and visit. Once you get the kids into the fold then we would be able to see how they feel about it. I think that it would be something new for them and it would be good to get out of Cali"

Me, "I'm not so sure it would be easy or good. My situation is complicated and this would be a lot. I would need to see and honestly you can't think that I'm going to forget this conversation that we had. We can't make plans for the future when we have all these questions about where we stand, that's not a cute look"

Caleb, "okay okay. Let's get out of here and just catch something to eat. I have a feeling that we are just messing around with trouble here"

Me, "that wouldn't be such a bad idea. You know I've seen some people in here tonight that's been making me go crazy. Let's get out before things get heated"

As we stated to head out I could see Trey and then the side chuck. This man had to be playing games and he had no worries. I saw that he was flashing this girl around town and she seemed okay with it. When we got to the car I went straight on my phone and sent my girl Kai a pic of Trey and the girl. This dude couldn't be real with himself if he thought that this was okay but I wasn't going to say anything. All of this would eventually come out into the light and I could honestly say that I wanted nothing to do with it.