The Wife

After the trip to New York Trey had been traveling all over and I made sure to follow behind because it felt good to kind of rain on his parade. After all that had happened it kind of felt like revenge but I had to make sure not to get to close and used to this. I knew he was just trying to please me so I would give him back his stuff but I wasn't ready. I hadn't heard anything from his other piece of trash he was seeing and through a couple friends I had seen some pictures of her getting along with an old flame. I knew that had to be bothering Trey but he didn't say anything directly to me and no one was stupid enough to ask me outright how I felt about it.

A day before my 20 week ultrasound I got this text from Trey saying be wanted to meet up and talk. I didn't know what this was about but I figured he was worried about something. The interview for some magazine he had done was coming out. At dinner instead of talking to me he wanted to just stare his phone down and play around.

Me, "Trey I don't know why you're hitting up my phone asking to hang out and meet up for
Dinner and then you're not going to say anything. What the hell is that about?"

Trey, "hey listen. I'm working on something. I got a lot going on but I called you to speak about something"

Me, "and what is that? You better not be asking me for your stuff because you haven't earned rush yet"

Trey, "earned what? That's my stuff which you are illegally holding from me. You should be happy I'm not running to the police but actually trying to be civil with you"

Me, "I don't understand why you're acting like I'm some type of villain in your life running if. I don't know if you've realized this but I'm carrying a baby inside of me and it seems to me that I have to do any and everything to capture your attention. Are you even concerned about what's going on with me?"

Trey, "hey don't even start playing that game with me. You know we have a complicated jig going on here but if you need me you know I'm here for you and the baby. I'm not going to lie and say that I don't have questions or doubts but don't come at me half ass with that"

Me, "if you care so much then tell me how far along am I? When was the last time I had a doctors appointment? Is the baby a boy or girl? Anything. Tell me one thing you know about this pregnancy"

Trey, "I know when that baby drops I'm gonna be paying about 5000 a month at least to take care of it and I know I'm going to be paying for private school and all type of new age shit for this kid and you're going to be basking in it all"

Me, "I'm sorry if I want the best for my kids. You're more than able to provide for this child and don't think I'm going to be doing nothing. I'm not after you for your money but I know that it can help me I'm raising our child. So why would I hide from that?

Trey, "I have four kids that are raised like normal kids and they have no problems. I'm not flashy with them and there is no reason I can't do that with this new child. You don't see Diamond hounding me for anything and I've grown about 10 fold with her. Honestly if you're worried about raising this child then maybe it would be a good idea to speak with a diamond. She will tell you anything you need to know"

Me, "haha. You know how to make me laugh. I see that once you get some spare time your head starts to blow up with crazy ideas. Me and Diamond in the same room isn't a good idea. And you know that. I mean what would she be like with your other thing"

Trey, "what does that mean? What the hell is "other thing"?"

Me, "listen as your wife I have certain conditions and you can't come at me and think I'm going to even acknowledge the other major factor in our marriage. She will always be known as "other thing" to me and you and me haven't always seen eye to eye but you know I would never give her or you the satisfaction"

Trey, "so we're doing this now. You really want to bring this up now"

Me, "no.but it's kind of hard not to when it's the reason we couldn't work properly. You refused to be faithful to me and when I found out I was pregnant I knew you were going to continue doing this craziness and I can't have a kid growing up in that"

Trey, "you should not be taking about being faithful. One of the major reasons why we can't act like good friend and great co-parents is because I don't even know if this is my child. You have me confused as fuck on that and l'll be clear on one thing. When the baby comes Ill be there and be there for the birth but I can't sign any type of birth certificate until I get a DNA test"

Me, "it's fucked up that you think so low of me to even ask for that. You know damn well this child is yours and I shouldn't have to prove myself to you but whatever. If you want to have a DNA test then go ahead but I want that noted and in the divorce agreement and custody agreement I want it noted that you had numerous affairs outside of the marriage and I want a nondisclosure agreement"

Trey, "that's fine with me. I just need that DNA test"