The Baby Momma

With Trey away I was going to let things calm down and spend some quality time with Caleb but then I got a text message from a friend and nearly dropped everything. If my eyes weren't deceiving me it was Trey, my kids and this side chick of his that I had met. I couldn't believe this because Trey said nothing about her coming and to then throw this on me was just crazy. He was being ridiculous for no reason and we were just starting to get along. I didn't know what type of relationship Trey had with this girl at the moment but it wasn't serious enough for him to even be considering introducing her to the kids and that's the thing that pissed me off the most. He would get on the right path and then always find a way to fuck things up. So of course I had to call him and lay down the law because now my kids were going to be personally involved in all of his constant bullshit.

Me, "Trey we need to speak"

Trey, "Hey, what's going on? We just landed in Houston"

Me, "What the fuck is wrong with you? I give you one fucking chance to make things right and you go ahead and once again bullshit on me. Why do I fucking deal with pussy ass niggas like you"

Trey, "Okay, now calm down and tell me what's going on. Why are you flipping out on me?"

Me, "You know exactly why I am flipping out on you. You know that I can be lenient but you are messing with my kids lives and I can't have that. You know I try and work with you but you always have to make things so difficult for me and you. I don't want to have to call in the lawyers but you're not leaving me with any other option"

Trey, "Diamond can you please just calm the fuck down and tell me what's going on? I just got off a fucking private jet with screaming kids and I have a show so make it quick. You always want to go off on me and never tell me why"

Me, "You want to know why I am mad? Do you really wanna know?"

Trey, "Yes, please tell me"

Me, "I'm mad because you have that little fucking side bitch with my kids and you didn't tell me anything about that. You said this was a family weekend, so why is she there? I mean last time I checked she wasn't family and you know that I am not comfortable with her being there. I'm also a bit fucked up because you didn't even ask me about her coming"

Trey, "Oh so that's why your mad, because of Aaliyah. Listen don't worry about her she didn't end up coming so you can breathe easily. Now are you going to have the lawyers on my ass or are you going to chill out?"

Me, "I don't know because you're acting mad reckless right now. I don't want to hear about any problems from the kids or the media for this whole trip. If they can come back as normals as they were going down then I'll leave the lawyers out but don't push me. I am actually in a nice mood for once"

Trey, "I see your nigga is finally hitting it right"

Me, "I'm not getting into that with you, just watch out for my kids and Naomi is not a baby-sitter. I don't want you leaving her with the kids and watch out for the kids. Let them come to the show and remember the headphones for Julian. Just be safe and say hello to grandma Rose for me"

Trey, "You know next time I'm just going to have to fly you out here with them. You give me so much of a damn issue when I am with them. It's like you don't think I can take care of my own kids or something"

Me, "I never said that. I just want to make sure that we are all on the same page. I mean this is one of the rare times that you have them all alone and you aren't in Cali. I'm sorry that I care and love my kids and want to make sure that they are comfortable"

Trey, "Diamond last time I checked these were my kids too and I'm not some type of deadbeat dad. I can take care of them. I've been doing it for most of their lives"

Me, "Okay. I'm gonna get off of the phone and remember no groupies around them. No random girls and no smoking. I know how your boys can be but not around the kids"

Trey, "Okay sergeant. I got it. Now let me enjoy some time with my kids okay"

Me, "Okay, and I will be calling later on tonight"

Later that evening Caleb and I went out to Mr. Chows and guess who we ran into. I couldn't believe my eyes but it was the crazy ladies sister Jasmine. From the few conversations that she had with me I definitely didn't understand why Trey wasn't with her instead. She was educated, spoke her mind and didn't take any shit. She kind of reminded me of myself but this was some special circumstances. She hadn't been to happy about her sister running off and marrying a rapper so I knew that this break-up or whatever it was probably was the icing on the cake for her. She was sitting with some other dude I had never seen before and he didn't look like he was from around here. Caleb was in the bathroom so I quietly made my way to the bar. Jasmine didn't see me at all and she was mad about something.

Girl, "I just don't understand what type of mess Toya found herself in. I told her that man was trouble and not to rush into anything, but did she listen to me? That girl never listens to me and has to learn the hard way about things. I don't understand why she has to be so difficult about everything"

Man, "Babe you told me that she's going to take care of everything. Don't let her stress you out"

Girl,"she's my crazy little sister. she's always going to cause me problems, and knowing her I don;t know what taking care of the problem means. She's all over the place and last time I checked she can't even get her husband or whatever he is on the damn phone.I told her that she should have never messed up the mans' house and taken his stuff but she says that she has a plan"

Man, "But what about the baby? Do you know what she's going to do with that?"

Girl, "I have no idea but the husband already has a load of kids with some other girl and I can't help but think that he's not going to be so generous the second time around, especially if he is smart and challenges the paternity"

Man, "Why should paternity be a problem? Isn't he the father of the baby?"

Girl, "I haven't talked to my sister to ask her about the possibility of other men being the father and she's all over the place. I just wish that she would take my advice and head back home and calm down. Instead she wants to be plastered all over the Internet and get herself up in the drama. I just hope that she's okay with all of the skeletons coming out of her closet"

Man, "I mean I know that she doesn't have the best past but what's the worst that could have gone down between her and the husband?"

Girl, "When she was in a good phase with m e she did admit to one time hooking up with a close friend to her husband and I would hate for him to hear about that and wonder if this is all a set-up, you know she always loved a good scheme"

Before I could hear anything else I felt Caleb tapping me and we walked out. I knew that this was something Trey needed to hear but I had to see how he handled my kids this weekend. I had too much on the line and maybe some drama from his wife would wake him the hell up.