The Side Chick

When I got back to my room I had to get straight into the shower. I had to meet up with Trey and he eV said that he wanted to speak to me about something important. Usually when I came this close to where he lived we would've just stayed in the hotel. Neither of us wanted anyone seeing us, well at least not publically. I didn't think too much into having a late night talk because the people that I hung out with where either partying or finding their way to one. Ten minutes before I left I got a call from Destiny. I swear that this girl really never got the hint that I didn't want to be friends with her.

Me, "hello"

Destiny, "hey aliyah it's me Destiny. I know that we haven't been on good terms but I wanted to speak with you"

Me, "I don't understand why you are trying to be all goody goody with me. If I remember you are the one that called me out and said that you never wanted to be my friend again. I've never done anything wrong to you but you are fib to spread my name through the streets and not in a good way"

Destiny, "that was a time when I was malls and just didn't know what I wanted. People were aging all these things and k didn't know what to believe. If you would just met up with me then we could talk. I know that you can find it in your heart to forgive me"

Me, "I may be able to forgive you but that doesn't mean that I can trust you or that we are going to be friends. You really did me wrong and you ended up messing with my money game. That's some serious stuff"

Destiny, "I know but that's not who I am. im working on doing some different things and I want to get out of the business. I think that you should know a lot about that and I'm looking for your help"

Me, "listen I have to go out soon but when i get back if you aren't still in the bedroom with your business then maybe we can talk. I'm telling you right now that I don't feel comfortable going into business with you right now so I wouldn't know about making any plans"

Destiny, "listen just hat me of and then make a decision. I know that your probably going to go and see your man so when you are done come and c have breakfast with me and the bae"

Me, " I don't know. I don't really feel to comfortable having a meeting with him there. do you think that it would be okay ti meet one on one? "

Destiny, "sure. just come to my room when you are done with whatever you are doing tonight. I'm bomb to be free but I have a show to attend later that night"

After I got of of the phone with Destiny I had to get ready to go out on my date. I hadn't seen him in weeks and it would be good to just talk. One of the great things about Trey was the fact that I could talk to him and he would always listen. or relationship wasn'txv only physical and that's a rare thing. The night was probably going to end on a account snack nor because when he called me he sounded really stressed out. Before I knew it, it was time for the car to pick me up and I didn't want to be late.

Twenty minutes later and Im sitting in a private dining area. Trey made it seem like he was going to be there waiting for me but when I arrived hewad nowhere to be found. That would have pissed me off but I was in a good mood because I was pretty sure that I had seen "the wife" walk in with some man that wasn't her husband. I would have to text Trey and give him a warning because this was dangerous ground.

After ihaf sent the message I really got that trey ex going to cancel. Instead he stated that we should go on with our dinner. When he walked into the restaurant I saw that be as long me some fresh meat. Be Wald over and gave me a quick kiss and hug. We ordered food immediately and then started talking. I knew that Trey would probably want to talk about whatever was on his mind and I had to let him.

Me, "trey what's going on? You come in here on top of your game and knowing that your wife is here. yet You still try to hang with v me, what's going on?"