-ʟᴇᴛ's ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ʜɪᴍ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ-

🍀_ᴊᴜɴɢʏᴜ_🌺
**************

I am not lesbian, I never was. I am straight, but people mistaken me as the opposite. I don't really care about what others think except for my crush, Wen Junhui. He thinks that I'm not straight, so he started to hate me.

"y/n, you don't belong here. You are making my girlfriend really uncomfortable." Junhui said as he pulled his girlfriend away from me.

I wanted to tell him 'I'm not lesbian'. I can prove that because I like him, but I chose to stay quiet. I was hurt when my crush judged me because of my appearance.

My attire is the complete opposite of his girlfriend's clothes. I'm still a girl, even if I'm dressed like this. I passed by the couple, only to be met by a sad Kim Mingyu.

"You're sad, too?" I asked.

He sighed, "I guess, it hurts to hear my crush judge me because she thought I'm gay."

"Same goes to my crush."

We had the same problem and the same situation. Our crushes thought that we have the opposite genders. We stayed quiet, as we looked at the painful scenes that were happening from nearby.

Jun and his girlfriend were flirting with each other, while Mingyu's crush was laughing with her boyfriend.

"Jun thought that I'm attracted to his girlfriend."

"My crush thought that I'm attracted to her boyfriend."

"Stupid thoughts." We said at the same time.

We looked at each other and laughed loudly, catching their attentions. He's fun to be with. At that moment, I didn't care about the people around me.

It was only Mingyu who got my attention. He's right, he's not gay. Mingyu is the hottest guy in school and I don't understand why others saw him as his opposite gender.

Mingyu and I hanged out for a week. We even planned to wear something decent. I wore dresses, while he wore buttoned shirts. Part of the plan.

We didn't bother anyone, but the judging never stopped. Mingyu and I were laughing, when Junhui interrupted.

"Why is the lesbian and the gay together? It's so disgusting." He commented. Why is he bothering us?

"Yah, don't talk to her like that. That's not how a real man talks." Mingyu spoke and stood up.

"How do you know? You're gay, it takes a man to know a man." Junhui shrugged at him.

Mingyu was about to fight back, but I stopped him. I didn't want this to end somewhere else.

"Let him think whatever he wants to." I whispered.

"I can't because you like him and I care for you." He whispered back.

He's right, but I don't want any drama to start.

"Let's just leave." I said, as I pulled him somewhere else.

We were both tired, but Mingyu was still angry. I tried to calm him down, so I hugged him. Is this right? I don't know what to do.

This was getting out of hand. The judging was putting us to our breaking points, especially when the one who caused this was my crush.

"I am so done, I want to prove to him that I'm not gay." Mingyu said.

"I also do, but how do we do that?" I questioned.

"I have the perfect idea. I don't know if it's good for you, but let's prove him wrong." I didn't have time to reply because he pulled me closer and connected his lips to mine.

I tried to pull back, but he only held me tighter.

"Mingyu, s-stop it..."

"Shh, he's watching." He whispered.

I glanced to the side and saw Junhui.

"Yah, it's rude to watch." Mingyu snapped at the man.

"Did you just kiss? Are you a couple?" Junhui asked, eyeing us suspiciously.

"Why do you care? You have a girlfriend already. y/n is my girlfriend and I told you that I'm not gay."

Junhui was speechless. He wasn't surprised, he was hurt. The fact that Mingyu wasn't gay didn't affect him; however, the fact that Mingyu was my 'boyfriend' affected him a lot.

He was hurt because deep down, he was attracted to me. He was attracted to someone who he thought was lesbian.

"I-i don't care. Why would I?"

"Then, why are you still here?" Mingyu sounded serious.

I just watched as the two men fought. I noticed that Junhui wasn't with his girlfriend today. Junhui already knows, it's time to end this act.

"Mingyu, we can stop now." I held his arms, but I accidentally had eye contact with Junhui.

"Stop what? You're not really a couple, are you?" He suspected something.

I wanted to tell him the truth, but I couldn't. Mingyu pushed Junhui away from me.

"Even if we aren't a couple, I still love her. I already fell for y/n, when I saw her true self. Can't you leave her alone? Where's your girlfriend?"

"I broke up with her because I was already attracted to y/n before, even though I thought she was lesbian; but now, I love her more as a woman."

***********************************
덴덴 사랑해
-데니스