-ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ғᴀɪʀ-

🍁_sᴏᴏɴᴄʜᴀɴ_🍥
****************

"Hoshi, I'll just visit my friend. I'll be back later. Bye, I love you." I kissed my boyfriend's forehead before heading out.

I live with my boyfriend, including his stepbrother, Lee Chan. They get along with each other because I wanted them to be. Right now, I'm visiting my friend to help her with her daughter's work.

Soonyoung's pov
As soon as y/n left, I went back to my room. Unfortunately, I tripped over something that was on the way. The worse thing is that I hurt my leg badly.

I got myself up carefully and walked towards the bed. I laid there, thinking about y/n. I should fetch her up later.

2 hours later, I received a message from y/n. *마인: Fetch me up at the park, love you!*

I knew that I couldn't fetch her up. It's because of my painful leg, I can't stand properly. I had one doubtful choice...

"Dino! Can you fetch y/n up at the park? I can't walk properly, my leg hurts." I shouted to Chan's room.

"Okay." He simply replied.

I trust Chan, when it comes to y/n. Although, there's something I'm bothered with. I don't know what it is, but I'm not gonna overthink about it.

Chan, protect her. I really love her.

y/n's pov
I waited for Soonyoung's call or text, but nothing came up. Is he okay? I was about to walk away, until I saw Chan.

"Chan, why are you here? Where is your brother?" He didn't reply, so I waited for him to calm down.

Chan was panting, as if he ran all the way here. It's only a 5-minute walk.

"Noona, Hoshi said that his leg hurts and couldn't walk much. Instead, he asked me to accompany you home." He gave a smile, before sighing hard.

I grabbed some tissues from my bag and helped him wipe his sweat. I didn't realize how close I was to him, when he looked at me with his pink face.

"Oh, sorry." I apologized, since I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable.

We finally started to walk home, side by side, close to each other. It was silent, but not an awkward one. It was peaceful and quiet, I loved it.

"Uhm, noona. Can I ask you a question?"

I turned to face him with a confused look. "Sure, go ahead."

He looked down for a second, before continuing his words. "Are you sure about your love for Hoshi-hyung?"

I stopped my tracks and he did as well. Now, the atmosphere between us felt different and weird. It was something new to me.

"Of course, Dino. I love your brother so much. Why'd you ask?"

"Are you sure that he loves you?"

That question was something odd. He didn't even answer my question.

"Hoshi loves me so much, he always tells me that."