-ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ-

🌸_ᴄʜᴀɴsʜᴜᴀ_🍥
****************

"Yah, you ate all the food." I said to my best friend.

Here I was, in my bedroom with my two childhood best friends. We were currently playing video games on my television and I was losing.

"If you lose again, you have to go on a date with me tomorrow." Chan challenged me.

I really did my best on the last round, but I lost anyways. I sighed, knowing that I have a date scheduled for the next day. Chan cheered happily, as he won against me.

"If you lose, be mine for a week." Jisoo challenged me this time.

A month had passed, since that date with Chan. Every week, they give me new challenges and I keep losing every game. What a luck I have!

One week, I'm out with Chan. The other week, I'm Jisoo's girlfriend. It all repeats again and again. That wasn't the problem because the real problem was, I started liking them. Erase that, I fell for them. How could I resist?

Today, the three of us were supposed to play again. Unfortunately, they didn't come. I got worried because this was the first time it happened.

I tried messaging Chan, ~y/n: Where are you?~ It took 7 minutes for him to reply back. ~: I'm sorry, y/n. I'm with my girlfriend right now. You go play with Joshua-hyung, okay?~ I didn't bother replying back.

H-he has a girlfriend and he didn't tell me about it? I guess, I'm not important to him. My heart hurts so much.

"Sorry, I'm late." Jisoo arrived.

He was bringing food, but I didn't show a single smile. At least, he came.

"y/n, are you okay? Where is Chan?"

"I-" I hesitated. I should not tell him what I'm feeling right now.

"I don't know where he is." I forced a smile.

"You didn't answer my question. Are you okay?" He repeated, moving closer to me.

I just shook my head and turned the television on. I grabbed two controllers and sat down on my usual seat. It feels different without Chan. I wonder what he's doing with his girlfriend.

"Joshua..."

"Hmm?"

"Let's play."

He nodded and got one controller from my hand. He sat down beside me and smiled. He would challenge me again, but I didn't let him.

"Joshua...If you lose, be mine for a week." I said, not looking at him.

He stared, but slowly chuckled. It was more of a nervous chuckle.

"Uh, I'm so sorry. Can you change your challenge for me? I kind of want to forget about that." He scratched the back of his head.

Everyone is apologizing to me, I hate it. Now, Jisoo doesn't like it? He started this challenge, he will end it.

"Why do you think so?" I asked plainly.

"Dino and I used to like you, but we couldn't share the same girl. We planned to forget about it, so Dino got a girlfriend. I still want to play with you, so I came by."

Play with me? More like, play with my feelings. I hope not because I really like you, idiot.

Wait, so Chan just got a girlfriend to forget about his feelings for me? He's also an idiot.

"You shouldn't have came, I can play by myself." I frowned.

Jisoo noticed, so he made me face him.

"No, we have to play together. If Chan doesn't want, then I will."

I smiled a little, facing back to the front of the screen.

"It wouldn't be a game without a challenge. If you lose, be mine for a week." After I said that again, Jisoo's smile quickly faded.

"y/n, I told yo-"

"Please, Joshua. I was your girlfriend for weeks because of you. Did you even feel anything? It's my turn to challenge, so do it. Give me only a week; if you won't feel anything towards me, let's just stay as best friends." I looked at him and smiled.

If it takes a game just to be with him, I'll not stop playing and I'll not stop challenging him to be mine, if he loses.

This time, I will make sure that in every game, I will win all of them; but a new player came.

"I broke up with my girlfriend. Can I join?" Chan entered the room.

***********************************
덴덴 사랑해
-데니스