-ᴍʏ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴀʟғ-

☁️_ᴄʜᴀɴᴋᴡᴀɴ_🍥
****************

I sat beside the familiar man, my father introduced me to. This wasn't the first time we met, I'm sure of that.

When we arrived at his house, I went out of the car and waited for the man to follow.

"What's taking you so long?" I asked, but soon regretted it.

I saw his two assistants getting a wheelchair and helping him sit on it. They carefully pushed the man inside the huge house, while I followed. I'm sorry for being rude.

"Miss, please sit down. Sir wants to talk to you." One of the guys said.

I did as I was told and sat on the elegant couch. He's so rich. The man was across me and he made himself comfortable with the wheelchair.

"My name is Boo Seungkwan and I'm here to ask you a favor, y/n"

I nodded, but I couldn't stop staring at him. I had to ask him, "What happened to your legs?"

His face lit up, as he looked at me. He held his hands together and smiled.

"I got into an accident a year ago because people kicked me and they pushed me into a wall. I felt unconscious, but someone saved my life because I woke up at the hospital."

Why do I feel like I know this?
"Do you remember?" He asked.

He's the guy I saved?! How does he know me? He was still unconscious when I left him there. "I s-saved your life?" He nodded and held my hand.

"I want to repay you with what I have, so will you stay?"

I hesitated to answer, because there is one person I am guilty of.

"y/n, is that really you?" That person barged into Seungkwan's home and he happens to be his friend.

flashback
Here I am with a man beside me at the hospital. I am watching over him and taking care of him was my job. His name is Lee Chan and he was special to me.

I saw him breathing rapidly, so I brought him to the hospital. That's why I am here now. The doctor said that he was temporarily blind and he would soon get his eyesight back.

It was my responsibility to feed him, wash him and stay with him. I could not leave him alone, so I slept there.

"y/n, you told me that you won't leave me. Once I get my eyesight back, you should be the first one I'll see in front of me."

I hummed in response, as he hugged me. Chan loved me even if he couldn't see me. Tomorrow was the day that he'll get his eyesight back and he was more than excited.

"You can open your eyes now" The doctor told Chan.

He slowly opened his eyes, expecting me to be in front of him. However, he only saw the doctor and the nurse.

"Where is the lady?" He looked around the room.

They only shrugged and Chan was beyond hurt. I left the building and I didn't regret it because I knew that if he sees me, I'll just hurt him more.

I went home that time and cried my heart out. Lee Chan, I'm really sorry.

For a whole month, he tried looking for me. He asked his family or friends for help. That was when Seungkwan told him about a girl who has the same as mine, but that was just me.
end of flashback

I looked at him in surprise. How did he find me? Seungkwan looked at both of us and cleared his throat.

"This is the girl you talked about? This is my y/n, the one who saved me." Seungkwan raised an eyebrow.

"I'm sure she is the one I talked about. She is the y/n who told me that she'll never leave me, but she left. I can't believe she's this beautiful in person." Chan stared at me in awe.

He walked towards me and studied my face. He held my cheeks and moved closer, caressing my hair.

"This is the first time I saw your face and I'm in love even more."

I glanced at Seungkwan, but he wasn't looking at my direction.

"Seungkwan, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I understand. You already saved my life, so please love him just like how you promised. You don't have to take care of me, he needs you more."

I looked at Seungkwan, who was still sitting in his wheelchair. As soon as I looked at Chan, I couldn't help but cry.

He got his eyesight back and I was the first person he looked for.

***********************************
덴덴 사랑해
-데니스