-3-ᴡᴏʀᴅs-

🌼_ᴋᴡᴀɴʜᴀᴏ_☁️
***************

Everyone stared when the new student arrived.

"H-hello, I am..." The boy trailed off.

We were confused and waited for him to continue.

"I am X-xu..." He stopped again.

It took a minute before he finally said, "Me, Xu Minghao." He bowed down fast and looked away embarrassed.

He took a seat beside me, so I looked at him. Everyone saw me as a noisy and rude person, but there is something in Minghao that got my attention.

"Hi, how are you?" I asked politely.
"I am fine." He replied shyly.

"Where are you from?"
"I'm from China."

"How long did you stay here in Korea?"
"About 2 years."

"Can you only reply with 3 words?"
"Yes, I can."

I was about to ask another question, when a loud voice interrupted.

"y/n, hurry up! You'll be late for our date." Seungkwan shouted.

"Shut up, we are not dating!" I shouted back.

I turned to Minghao, "I have to go now, bye. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye, see you t-to..." He couldn't continue.

He was having a hard time, so I just smiled at him and gave a reassuring thumbs up.

Today was a half-day because it was only the first day of school, so we get to leave early.

About Seungkwan, he likes me. He is currently courting me, so he spends a lot of time with me. Honestly, I am someone who wants a boyfriend. Seungkwan could be mine, but I'm trying to be hard-to-get. Secretly, I am starting to like him.

"y/n, you are so beautiful, smart, funny, amazing, kind and all the good qualities. That's why I like you so much." Seungkwan confessed.

"Thank you." I simply replied.

He hugged me and whined. He is cute but there is something I am looking for. I hugged him back, while smiling at him.

Time flew so fast that there was only one week left before school ended. I walked past Minghao, expecting to be greeted. I got disappointed, when he ignored me.

I shrugged it off, until I stepped on something. It was Minghao's notebook, which probably fell from his bag. Should I open it or should I returnn it? Sorry, it's a once in a lifetime chance.

I opened it, but it made my heart beat faster than before.

I met such an amazing girl. She may not be the prettiest; but to me, her beauty is incomparable. She was the first person to talk to me and she made me realize that I am not different. She accepted me, even though I can't say a lot. She makes me laugh and would even defend me.

She is the kindest person I met because she helped me on my difficult times. Overall, she is the girl of my reality. Dreams aren't real, because she exceeded my expectations. I didn't know her name, but I knew I love her.

I flipped to the next page.

I saw her with a boy today. I assume that it's her friend, because she always reject him. That boy obviously likes her, but I didn't care because I have my own feelings. I was a bit insecure because I am like this.

She spends more time with that boy and I am afraid that she will fall for him. I don't know what else to say about her, she's indescribable. I know her name now, her name is l/n y/n.

I couldn't flip another page, I couldn't continue reading. I found what I was looking for, sincerity.

"Why are you there?" Seungkwan called, walking towards me.

I kept reading the same words again and again, until another voice joined.

"U-um, y/n. M-my..." I looked at Minghao.

"I-it's mine. P-please..." I continued staring with his notebook in my hands.

"Return it t-to..." I handed him his notebook back, not letting him finish.

It was silent. One was confused, one was not, and one was embarrassed. So, Seungkwan and Minghao likes me?

"Tell me how you really feel about me?" I questioned both of them.

"I love you." He said.

I have made my decision.

"I only needed your sincerity."

Who do you think I chose? I chose Minghao because he was the only one who replied to me.

***********************************
덴덴 사랑해
-데니스