-sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ-

☁️_ᴠᴇʀᴋᴡᴀɴ_❄️
***************

I have a boyfriend, but no one knows. Everyone sees me as a smart and kind student, but I'm dating the biggest jerk in school. If anyone knew about it, my reputation will be ruined. So, we kept it a secret.

Here I am at home, waiting for my boyfriend to arrive. Today is a Saturday, so we decided to meet up. Few minutes later, he finally came.

"Seungkwan!" I hugged my boyfriend and pulled him inside.

"Hey y/n, let's just chill today. My brother is bringing friends at home." We went to my bedroom and sat on the bed comfortably.

"Your brother? Oh, you mean Hansol. He has friends?" I jokingly asked.

"You're so mean, I love it." We both laughed at his response.

I hope we could do this wherever we go, but we can't. It's hard to have a secret relationship because we only get to talk at home and during weekends.

Monday arrived fast and it starts again. I don't get to talk to my boyfriend, not even being able to go near him. Well, that's how it is.

"Move out the way, smart kid. You're blocking the way." One of Seungkwan's friends said as he pushed me hard to my locker.

I couldn't fight back, I shouldn't. They like to mess with me, when I didn't even do anything wrong to them. My only friend in school was Hansol, my supposed to be brother-in-law.

Seungkwan just watched as Hansol helped me up. I know that Seungkwan wanted to help me, but he couldn't. Not even Hansol knows about our secret relationship, he just wanted to protect me.

"Let's go, y/n. Don't mind these jerks." Hansol said as he pulled me away.

I looked back and exchanged glances with Seungkwan. I know he's guilty.

The rest of the month was the same. The same things happen again and again that I could predict tomorrow, until some news came up.

"I'm getting married?!" I exclaimed to my parents.

I was so nervous because Seungkwan's parents were there. Am I getting married to Seungkwan?

"Yes, you are. You're getting married to the person you love to be with." My mother replied.

Oh my gosh! Is it Seungkwan? Do they know about our relationship? I think it's time to tell everyone about it.

"Who's my soon-to-be-husband?" I asked curiously.

"You'll see tomorrow."

Then tomorrow came. I met up with Hansol and told him everything.

"That's great, y/n. I hope that you're husband is very loving."

"I hope so, too." I gave him a smile, as I thought about marrying my boyfriend.

After school, I met up with Seungkwan at my house.

"Seungkwan, I'm getting married." I said excitedly.

"I know, my parents told me." He said with the same enthusiasm.

"Do you think we'll get married?"

Before he could reply, his parents arrived with Hansol and we all sat down at the living room.

"This marriage can't be cancelled. No one should go against it. This is for our family's reputation." His mother announced.

I didn't care right now, I just want to get this over with. I know that I'll be marrying my own boyfriend.

"I'm sure y/n will love her husband." My mom said.

"Oh, mom. I'm sure I will. If it was Seungkwan, I could shout to the world how much I love him. We could finally do everything we wanted to do. Everyone would finally accept us."

I didn't even realize that I just said what shouldn't be told. I just broke a secret that was worth my reputation.

"Sorry, dear. It's not Seungkwan, it's his brother, Hansol."

Then my world stopped. I just broke the secret for nothing. Is it really worth my reputation? Is everything really about reputations?

"Cancel this marriage now!" Seungkwan shouted, not caring about his parents watching.

"Boo Seungkwan! Watch your manners, this is final. Hansol and y/n are getting married." His father spoke loudly.

"No, they are not. y/n is mine, she just said it. Hansol is nothing, but a loser. He's just a friend to her."

Hansol decided to cut in, "Brother, how can you call me a loser? You're the jerk at school, while I'm the good one. I'm no longer her friend, I'm her soon-to-be-husband."

"But she's still mine. You can't have her, Hansol. I love her and she loves me, not you. You can't take what's already taken."

Hansol chuckled sarcastically, "No one knows that. Everyone would accept me as her husband. If only you weren't a jerk and you didn't keep your relationship a secret, this wouldn't happen."

"It's never too late to change." Seungkwan said, before leaving.

"I'm so sorry, y/n's parents. My brother doesn't really know how to handle a relationship."

While Seungkwan was away, I just sat awkwardly. What did I just hear? My mind was full of questions. I couldn't decide anything at all.

Who really deserves my love? The man who owns me, but is afraid to show anyone, or the man who was there for me and isn't afraid of the truth?

Should I end what was made and start a new one, or continue with what I have now?

The answer is my decision.

***********************************
덴덴 사랑해
-데니스