-sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴅɪsɢᴜɪsᴇ-

🌸_ʜᴏᴏɴsʜᴜᴀ_🌻
****************

Have you ever seen such a beautiful guy in your life? I have. Well, not really as I expected.

My boyfriend, Hong Jisoo, is the most beautiful man I've ever met. However, looks could lie. His attitude is far from his appearance. Jisoo treats me badly, but I love him so much. Although he always visits me at my house, he never lets me visit his. I don't care, I love him and that's what matters.

I was currently watching television, when the doorbell rang. When I opened the door, I was met with an unfamiliar face. "Uhh, do I know you?"

The cold-looking boy bowed down and smiled. "Oh, I'm Lee Jihoon. Call me Woozi, I'm your new neighbor." Then he lent his hand for me to shake, which I gladly accepted.

Well, he doesn't seem so bad after all. "Why don't you come in? We could talk some more." I offered him.

I went in and he followed me inside. While he was sitting on the couch, looking around the house, I brought some snacks and drinks, sitting beside him. As I was looking at face, he looks like a very cold person, but a cute one. y/n, you have a boyfriend, stop that.

We started talking to each other, had fun, laughed together, until it was time for him to go home. "Thanks, y/n. You're my first friend here, I'll see you tomorrow."

He said, before waving and heading towards his own house. I smiled to myself at the thought of making new friends around the area.

For the past few days, I had been hanging out with Jihoon at his house or mine. What about my boyfriend? I don't know. I call him everyday, but he'll just ignore me, so today Jihoon is visiting me.

There were knocks on the door again, so I happily walked towards it. "Good morning, Wooz- Joshua, why are you here?" My attitude changed, once I saw his beautiful face.

But the beautiful face changed, as he pushed me, causing me to fall on the floor.

"Am I not allowed here anymore? Yah, I'm your boyfriend." He said, while I tried to stand up. "If you are, why do you keep ignoring me?" I don't know how I got the nerve to talk back, but I know I'll regret it.

Jisoo grabbed my face, "None of your business. Stop being a sl-." Just as he was about to slap me, the front door slammed opened.

"Hey, let her go. That's not how a man should treat a woman." That familiar voice, made me panicked. Oh no, Joshua wouldn't like this, not at all. Jihoon wasn't scared, since Jisoo has a face of a beauty.

As soon as Jisoo saw who said that, he let me go, and walked towards him. "I don't care, but who are you to meddle in our life and why the hell are you here?!"

Jisoo's tone of voice almost scared the little guy. Instead of raising his voice, I heard such a soft and gentle voice from him. "I'm Woozi, her friend and I came here to visit her."

Wrong words. You don't know this guy, Woozi. Jisoo scoffed, "Why would y/n be friends with such a cold guy?"

"I'm not cold, unlike you." After Jihoon said that, I got worried of him.

The scene is such a contrast. A guy with a face of a beauty is raising his voice, while a guy with a cold face is speaking with a gentle voice. You can't trust people nowadays.

I snapped out of my thoughts, as Jisoo pushed me again. "Hey, don't d-"

"Shut up! y/n, are you perhaps cheating on me?" Jisoo asked, ignoring the worried Jihoon.

But his worry turned to confusion. When I shook my head 'no', Jihoon stepped up.

"y/n is your girlfriend?" His voice wasn't gentle anymore. It was starting to get intense. Jihoon's eyes were full of anger, as if he knew something was up.

Jisoo just shrugged and raised an eyebrow, "Yeah, so what?" Then Jihoon looked at me, which scared me. Tears were starting to form in my eyes, and I couldn't stop it.

"y/n, your boyfriend is a cheater. I saw him with another girl."

Then room became silent. Jisoo was about to throw a punch to Jihoon, but I grabbed his arm and pulled it back. "Joshua, stop this."

"No, y/n. Your friend is lying, I didn't cheat on you."

So, I had 2 choices. To believe my best friend and break up with Jisoo, or believe my boyfriend and betray Jihoon. Jihoon had been there for me ever since and it's too difficult to think. I'm so frustrated already.

"I'm your friend, y/n. Believe me, I saw it with my eyes. I like you and I won't let you stay with this cheater." Jihoon's voice echoed in my ears.

Even though Jihoon just practically confessed, I didn't know who to choose at this point, but...I chose who my heart desires.

"I'm sorry, but I love Joshua."

***********************************
덴덴 사랑해
-데니스