-ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ᴇʏᴇ ɪs ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ-

🌸_ᴊᴜɴsʜᴜᴀ_🍀
***************

I turned back and caught Jisoo's eyes. He looked at me. I quickly looked away, not wanting him to see me.

"y/n, what are you still doing here? Classes are about to start." Jisoo said.

"Oh, sorry. Just got a little distracted." He smiled at me.

Would you consider it lucky if the cute, but quiet guy in school has a crush on you? Well, I would.

The way he looked at me made me think that maybe, he has a crush on me. I don't know the truth, but I know that he keeps looking at me.

Looking across the corridors, I saw Jisoo and we caught each other's eyes. There it was again. Does he like me?

I get why many girls have a crush on him, it's because he's handsome.

"He keeps looking at me, do you think he likes me?" I asked my best friend.

"Joshua is just like that, he won't have a crush on you. Remember what happened before?"

As the day ended, I went to my female teacher who I considered as a friend. I told her about what happened a while ago, but I didn't say his name.

"There is someone who likes you, but I don't want him for you."

"Who?" I questioned.

"He confessed to you before."

"But the only one who confessed to me was Joshua."

"It is Joshua."

"Oh, it's just him and his fake confession." I shrugged.

I continued helping her with packing some things and arranging the classroom for her students.

"There is someone that I want for you, but it's difficult." She started.

I turned to her curiously.

"And who would that be?"

"He's smart and a gentleman. You'll know soon." What a shame.

-

It was finally Christmas Party and the last day before our Christmas break. People were playing games, laughing and having fun. I didn't want to play, so I just sat down.

Suddenly, someone sat beside me. Out of all places, why would Junhui sit beside me? It seemed like he wanted to join the games, but he stayed there. Then my best friend came over.

"y/n, Jun keeps looking at you."

Crap. I forced myself to stay calm and not to embarrass myself. It was already time to eat and I sat beside my best friend. Junhui was supposed to sit beside me, but someone took the seat first. Even until the party ended, some of us decided to stay for a while.

"Guys, take a picture of g/n and b/n." My teacher friend said to the loveteam of our class.

Everyone cheered, including me. But...

"Take a picture of y/n and Jun." She said after.

Many cheered, but not me. Is Junhui the guy she was talking about? I saw him smile at me when she said that.

This can't be true. "Can we talk?" I asked her. "It's Jun, isn't it?"

"It is, I mean you look good together."

"Then, how is that difficult?"

She smiled widely.

"Because he's really shy."

Then she left.

I looked at Junhui and he was already staring back, with a smile.

"Are you really for me?" I asked myself.

I now understand why she said that it was difficult. Jisoo had been giving me signs that he likes me, but Junhui is giving me more than that.

I thought that he liked someone who is not me, so I shrugged it off. I thought that he didn't care about anything related to me. We are like normal classmates that have nothing serious between us, but there is now. The problem is, Junhui...

used to be my crush.

***********************************
덴덴 사랑해
-데니스