-ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɴᴅ?-

🌺_ᴠᴇʀɢʏᴜ_❄️
**************

There's this one junior at school that kept bothering me and always message me everyday. He goes by the name Choi  Hansol, he's in the same club as me. I'm known for being bitter about love, but they just don't know me well.

When people try to talk to me and I'm not interested, I shrug them off. I got no time for nonsense, so better leave me alone.

"Good morning, sunbaenim. I'm here to remind you about the project from last week."

I was busy writing poems on my notebook during our club, so I didn't hear anything. Hansol tapped my shoulder again, making me annoyed. "Do you mind?" I glared at the boy.

I can see him back away a little from me, "Oh, I'm so sorry. I just wanted to ask about the proje-"

"I already passed it, now go away." I motioned for him to leave.

He always thinks of different ways on how he could get a chance to talk to me, even though I obviously wasn't interested at all. After the club had finally finished, I walked straight to my classroom.

"Hey, how was clubbing?" Mingyu came up to me as soon as I entered.

"Boring as usual and that guy still annoys me." I rubbed my head.

"I feel bad for him."

Mingyu and I sat at our usual spot at the field for lunch and talked about how our morning went. Mingyu left ahead because he wanted to go to the restroom, so I stayed to clean up our area.

Someone shouted out of nowhere, "Sunbaenim, you forgot this!"

I turned and saw Hansol carrying my notebook which I brought during our club. I silently panicked a bit, "Give that back and return to class."

"Okay, anything for you."

I swear, Hansol gets on my nerves. I quickly got my notebook from his hands and pushed him towards the school doors. That was close. Inside my notebook were poems and letters about my feelings for someone, he shouldn't know about it.

-

After 4 years, Hansol had finally graduated while Mingyu and I were working at a company. My memories with him were practically the same.

"Sunbae, can I ask something?"
"Leave me alone, kid."

"Sunbae, how are you?"
"None of your business."

"Sunbae, can you help me?"
"Do you mind? I'm busy doing something here."

I feel sorry for him, but it's okay now because he hasn't contacted me ever since I graduated. The reason why people thought I was bitter about love was because I am always rude to Hansol, but it wasn't.

I was dating Mingyu, that's why.

We've been dating for 5 years already and those poems were for him. I hid all of them from that poor boy because he was just going to get hurt and others would tease me about being in love.

Anyways, I was currently in our office that I share with Mingyu surprisingly. "Hey, babe. Where should we go after work?" He asked with a smile.

"At home, I want to cuddle with you already." I whined.

"Me too, I can't wait to go home."

We were just casually chatting and flirting, when the secretary came inside our office. She was panting hard, as if someone was chasing after her. She stood in front of the door and looked at us with wide eyes. What's so scary?

"Why are you here? We're busy." I asked, annoyed.

"M-miss y/n, the CEO's son has already arrived and he's looking for yo-"

"Where is she?" A man suddenly pushed the door open, making the secretary almost fall down on the door.

She immediately bowed down and fixed herself, "Sir, she's here so I should go back to my office now."

"Thank you, go ahead." He smiled.

When the man looked at Mingyu and I for the first time, he smirked. "Oh, is this Miss y/n and Mr. Kim? If I'm not mistaken, Mr. Kim has a meeting with the CEO." He raised an eyebrow at Mingyu.

That's when Mingyu stood up in shock, "Yeah, that's right. I almost forgot, thanks for reminding me. Babe, I'll be back soon." He patted my head before he left our office.

It was just this man and I alone.

"He called you 'babe', right? Two employees flirting inside this building, both of you could be in trouble for that. He was also rude for saying 'thanks' as a response."
He crossed his arms.

As I observed his features, he looked familiar to me. He looked like someone I knew from 4 years ago. Idiot, it is him.

"Vernon, what are you doing here and why do you sound so formal? It is so not you."

"Don't call me, Vernon. Don't ask me why I'm here because it's none of your business, y/n."

I gasped, "You never called me by my name before, where'd you get that confidence? You're rude."

"No, you were rude to me since I met you. You kept pushing me away before because you were actually dating Mingyu, you're so selfish." He raised his voice.

"Yah, don't speak to me like that. Remember, I'm your sunbae-"

I was about to hit Hansol, when he grabbed my wrist tightly. I tried to pull back, but I couldn't.

"Not anymore, y/n. With my position as the CEO's son, I have every right to speak to you in that manner."

He harshly removed my wrist from his grip and I rubbed it to ease tha pain. I glared at him, as he stared at me coldly. "Seriously, what do you want from me?" I asked because this conversation was getting nowhere.

"I'm also not sure, though." He said sarcastically, "I don't want revenge, but maybe I should tell my dad about what I saw a while ago." Hansol shrugged.

If he tells the CEO about Mingyu and I flirting, he could fire us any moment. I can't let this happen, I can't let Hansol ruin our jobs.

"Please, don't let him fire us. If it'll make you change your mind, I'll do anything you want me to." I pleaded to him.

He looked at me for a few seconds, before he laughed at himself. "Then, do you mind if I kiss you right now? Mingyu could come in anytime."

Is he serious? He's laughing, but I think he's serious. If I kiss him and Mingyu comes in, he might think that I'm cheating and I don't want that. If I don't kiss him, we'll both lose our jobs.

I stayed still, not knowing what to do. "It's time for me to go, goodluck. Goodbye to you and your job." Hansol flashed me a proud smile and walked out the room.

Just in time, Mingyu came inside our office. When he passed by Hansol, I saw Hansol smirk at me then left.

"So, what did I miss?" Mingyu kissed my forehead.

"Babe, I love you so much."

Behind the door, Hansol eavesdropped. He heard me say those words to my boyfriend and it made him feel guilty. Hansol still loved me and would do anything for me to be happy. The fact that I didn't kiss him because I loved Mingyu so much, hurt him inside.

He was interrupted from his deep thoughts, when he suddenly heard my voice. "Vernon, I know you're still outside. You wouldn't mind if you keep it a secret and let us keep our jobs, right? I love you."

He wasn't supposed to listen and do what I said, but those three words made him feel weak and soft.

"Shut up, sunbae."

***********************************
덴덴 사랑해
-데니스