-ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ-

💎_ᴊᴜɴᴄʜᴇᴏʟ_🍀
****************

I cried out when I heard my husband call for me on the phone. "y/n, I have to work here in China for a year. I know that we're struggling right now, so I have to do this. Will you be okay?"

"How much do they offer?"

"Uhm...it's not that much, but I'll do my best." He weakly laughed.

"Okay, take care. I'll miss you, I love you."

"I love you too." He ended the call.

Life is really hard when it comes to money and love. Junhui and I are married for 2 years now, but we're kind of short in money at this moment. We were forced to move into a new home and it's not easy to do in the city.

"What should I do?" I asked myself.

I lied down in bed at our apartment, thinking deeply on what I could do to help my husband. Money is dangerous, but we can't live without it. We're supposed to be living happily, I guess it's not for us yet.

Then someone popped up in my mind, someone I knew. I hesitated because it wasn't the best idea, but maybe he could help me so I dialed his number.

"Hi, S.Coups." I greeted nervously.

"Hello, y/n. You finally called, I've been waiting for you." I heard him chuckle after.

"I need your help."

"What a surprise, is it about your husband? You need an advice, a distraction, money?"

"Money." He laughed at my reply.

"No problem at all, let's meet up tomorrow morning. I'll pick you up from there, okay?" He said and I hummed in response.

Seungcheol's pov
After I ended the call, I grabbed my glass of wine from the bedside table and drank it. "y/n..." It was a bit hot, so I unbuttoned my shirt and sighed.

I looked at the bedroom wall in front of me which was filled with photos of her when we were still together. She broke up with me because of that guy she is married to, but it's not the end for me yet. "...I'll have you back."

-

Seungcheol brought me inside his huge house, which was every girl's dream. He had everything he needed, even his car was very expensive. Even if he's rich, I don't regret marrying Junhui.

He was guiding me inside his house, when a nice looking door attracted me. "What's in here?" I casually asked.

"You wouldn't want to know." He smirked at me.

Maybe it's his bedroom then. He finally brought me inside a little office. It looked like an office from a company building, or maybe he has a company. I was busy looking around the room and also the view from the huge windows that I didn't notice the room became silent.

I suddenly felt his breath on my neck, making me flinch. "You like it?" He asked with a smile. He trapped me between his arms, looking down on me.

"Yeah, it's great." I replied, pushing him back slightly.

"It would've been yours too if you didn't leave me."

He's right, but I'm not a gold digger. "I'm fine." I smiled this time.

"Fine? How are you fine when you're practically asking money from me?"

That question, I couldn't answer. Junhui and I are fine, we are going strong. It's just the money that's in our way of happy ending. When he noticed that I was quiet, he motioned for me to sit on the chair across from his own.

"Take a seat, let's discuss. So, you need money because..." He waited for my answer.

I looked down, "Let's not talk about that, please."

Seungcheol scoffed, "Okay, then. You get money by working for me, but I've got all I needed. What can you do for me, huh?" He rested his chin on his hand.

I had something in mind, but I really hated the idea. I didn't want to say it, but I did anyways. "I'll do whatever you want me to do." I looked up.

He just stared at me, thinking hard about what I said. He moved back and leaned on his chair, "Hmm, you sure you can do it?"

I nodded, "Yes, for the money."

"Good, then pretend to be my girlfriend again. Act like we're together and don't ever disobey me. If you disrespect me, I won't think twice about not helping you anymore. Got it, babe?"

"Y-yes." I stuttered.

"Hahaha, I like you." Seungcheol smirked at my reaction.

He really used me for himself, but I couldn't blame him. It needed to happen because of money, one thing that can destroy a relationship. I dazed off, not realizing until I felt his hand caressing my soft arms and shoulders.

"Stop it, S.Coups." I complained.

"Shut up, do it for the money."

He continued doing what he did and slowly brought his lips near my neck, I tried so hard not to give in. I never wanted this to happen.

Seungcheol turned me around to face him. I never wanted to be with someone else.

He brought his face closer to mine, as I moved back a little. I never wanted his money nor his wealth.

He closed the gap between us, feeling his soft plump lips against mine. But I'd do this for love.

-

"I'm glad to hear that you're okay, I love you. Goodnight, y/n."

"I love you too, goodnight." I smiled before hanging up the phone.

When it ended, I burst into tears which I didn't know I was holding back. I'm sorry, Junhui. I'm doing this for you.

***********************************
덴덴 사랑해
-데니스