-ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ-

❄️_ᴄʜᴏɪʜᴀɴsᴏʟ_❄️
******************

Hansol cheered as Kino handed me a bunch of flowers for Valentine's Day.

"Look at these lovebirds, always flirting. I bet that a week later, it'll be official." Hansol teased.

Kino is not my boyfriend nor my crush; instead, I am his crush. Hansol teases me everyday about Kino having a crush on me. Being a supportive friend is his job. Actually, both of them are my best friends. Kino's flirting and Hansol's teasing continued.

MONDAY
As I entered my house, Hansol pushed Kino towards me, which made Kino trap me between the wall and himself. He slowly moved away with his face turning red, as I glare at Hansol.

"Hansol, you're so childish." I mocked while rolling my eyes.

TUESDAY
Kino went inside my room and brought food for me.

"Eat this, y/n. You must be very hungry." He said as he went closer.

Hansol opened the door and spoke, "Oh, what are you two doing alone inside this room? Better be quiet." He even added a wink.

I sighed loudly at the guy, but gave Kino a reassuring smile. Kino and I talked about random things and even got to know each other more.

WEDNESDAY
"Hey, lovebirds. Why did you two wake up so late? Both of you even slept on the same bed." Hansol smirked as he saw Kino's and I's faces.

"Nothing happened, I swear." Kino tried to explain.

The truth is, Kino and I talked until whoever knows what time. That's all I know until I accidentally fell asleep. Kino didn't bother leaving because he wanted to watch over me.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say." Hansol sasses and laughed at us.

THURSDAY
Hansol wasn't around today, so Kino took this chance to spend more time with me.

"Let's go out today, I'll treat you." He offered.

"I'll pay for myself, Kino." I insisted, but he shook his head.

"I will pay, y/n. That's final." He pulled me out and we went to a nearby restaurant.

That's what we call a date, everyone.

FRIDAY
Hansol came back and his teasing intensified. He caught Kino and I holding hands, when we were talking at the living room.

"Is it official now? A week hasn't even passed yet." Hansol asked with a smirk.

Kino and I let go of each other and looked away, embarrassed.

"We're not together, Vernon. We were just playing." Kino said to his best friend.

"Hmm, okay lovebirds." Hansol shrugged and walked away.

SATURDAY
Hansol was not around again, so Kino decided to finally ask the question. Kino went inside my room and sat beside me.

"y/n, I think now is the right time to ask you this question." He started and took a long breath.

I was very nervous. Is he going to ask me to be his?

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He finally asked.

I hesitated to answer at first. I wasn't sure if I was ready, but I was able to give him my answer at the end.

SUNDAY
"It's been a week now, is it already official?" My best friend asked as he entered the house.

Kino and I looked at each other and nodded, while holding hands. We expected Hansol to clap and tease us more, but it was the opposite. Hansol just nodded and looked down.

"What's wrong, aren't you happy? You wanted this, right?" Kino asked Hansol.

Hansol ignored him, went out and slammed the door close.

"He left."

MONDAY
Kino and I were just talking, when Hansol pulled me away from my boyfriend.

"Can I talk to you alone, please?" Hansol asked me.

I looked at Kino, but he was hesitant.

"Don't worry, Kino. She's your girlfriend, I won't take her from you. Both of you are my best friends, you know."

Hansol and I went somewhere quiet and looked at each other. He held my hands and sighed.

"y/n, I have something to confess. I am actually in love with you, even before Kino did. I only teased him because he likes you and he's my best friend. He didn't know about my feelings for you, so I tried to hide it from him."

"Hansol-" I was stopped.

"Shh, don't worry. I'm not mad, just a bit disappointed. I will try to love you less, so I'll be able to tell you the things I want to say."

I felt guilty at that moment.

"Hansol, I'm sorry that I fell in love with Kino. He was always around me, he treats me nicely and he spends a lot of time with me. I can't help but get attracted to him. The more he spends time with me, the more I fall for him. You loved me, but what did you do? You did nothing." I replied.

He paused for a while and sighed again.

"It's okay, y/n. I'm okay because I learned my biggest mistake. I lost you because I was stupid. I hope you're happy with him. I learned to spend more time with the person I love."

Hansol hugged me one last time, the last hug I received from him before those hugs would belong to someone else who deserved them.

"Thank you, best friend."

***********************************
덴덴 사랑해
-데니스