-ʟɪғᴇ ᴏғ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴄᴇ-

🍁_sᴏᴏɴʜᴀᴏ_🌼
***************

Minghao's pov
I see girls around me everyday, but she's the only one I want. She's the only one who made me feel this way. We used to be friends; however, she distanced herself from me.

She's a good girl, I'm a bad boy. Of course, she'll hate me. I changed, but not my feelings for her.

I walked past her classroom and saw her blushing, while her friend teased. I didn't bother asking about it.

Later that night, I messaged her.

디에잇
Hey, how are you?

y/n
I'm fine, you?

디에잇
Same thing. By the way, you were blushing a while ago.

y/n
Yeah...hahaha.

디에잇
Who made you blush? Who's the guy?

No reply. I guess she fell asleep.

The past weeks, I was trying to find out who that guy was. Until one day, I finally got my answer.

"Hoshi! y/n likes you."Her friend teased.

y/n smiled and hid her face. The guy also smiled and hit his friend's arm.

Was that a joke? If it was, it would be very funny. I laughed and walked away from them.

Kwon Soonyoung is her crush, but he is quiet, innocent, not smart and boring. I don't understand why she likes him.

y/n can be noisy and playful, but she's smart enough to choose the right guy. So, why Soonyoung? He isn't anyone's ideal type, that's for sure.

The teasing of y/n and Soonyoung went on. Soonyoung would get shy, but it seems like he wouldn't care. He would not do anything about it.

"y/n, he doesn't care. You're as innocent as your crush." I said to myself.

I went inside their classroom and saw her staring at Soonyoung, who was talking to his friend. They were in the same class, while I was not. Unlucky?

Hmm, let me try something.

y/n's pov
I was staring at Soonyoung, when Minghao suddenly went up to him.

"Why is he here?" I whispered to my friend.

She just shrugged, so we continued to watch them.

Minghao put his arm on Soonyoung's shoulder and asked, "Soonyoung, who would you choose? Dana or y/n?"

As soon as I heard the question, I felt insecure. Why would he ask that? Dana is Korean and she's really pretty, while I'm a not-so-pretty Chinese. I bet Soonyoung would choose Dana.

"Hoshi likes y/n." Soonyoung's friend said, so he hit his arm. Really?!

"I choose y/n..." He started.

My friend and I were so surprised. Even Minghao couldn't believe it. I was screaming internally, not until he ended his statement.

"... as a friend."

There goes my broken heart. He chose me over the prettiest girl in school, but only as a friend. Why did his friend say that he likes me, when he doesn't?Minghao laughed, as he left the classroom.