-ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ-

🌹_ᴊᴇᴏɴᴡᴏɴᴡᴏᴏ_🌹
*******************

My boyfriend kissed me as he arrived home. I'm actually single.

"Dana, I love you so much."

"I love you too." I replied.

But I'm not Dana, I'm y/n. Well, he doesn't know that. As soon as he fell asleep, I immediately called the real Dana.

"Hey, Wonwoo is asleep."

"Good, how was he? Is he a good boyfriend to you?"

"He is such a loving boyfriend, but when are you coming back?"

"Not now, my condition is still bad. I promise, I'll come back."

I sighed and hanged up. I don't know how many times she have said 'I'll come back', but she's still not here. Another day of holding back the pain.

The same thing happened the next day and the on going months. Then one day, I couldn't take it anymore. I had to leave him and give him back to Dana.

I was shopping at the mall, when I saw Dana with some guy. They were happy, while holding hands and the worst thing is that they kissed. What's this? I walked up to her and tapped her shoulder.

"Dana, can I talk to you?"

She looked so surprised when she saw me, but she agreed after.

"Who was that?" I questioned.

"He's my boyfriend and I'm not coming back. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you earlier, but I don't love Wonwoo anymore. Bye, y/n."

Just like that, she left. She left me with the responsibility of being a girlfriend, something that I didn't know I can take. I went home quickly and went straight to the bedroom. I have to leave right now, I shouldn't stay any longer.

If I stay, I could never leave.

As I was packing, someone held my arm. I knew exactly who it was and I was scared, so scared to get hurt.

"Are you leaving me?" His deep voice made me nervous.

"W-wonwoo, I'm sorry." I said, avoiding his eyes.

He held my arm tighter, "Look at me, Dana. Are you leaving me here?" He asked for the second time.

This is it, I will finally tell him the truth. I have been hiding this from him ever since Dana got injured and told me to pretend as her. We look alike and we act alike, but I hate pretending to be someone else.

I took a deep breath, this is it.

"I'm not your girlfriend, I'm not the one you love. I'm not Dana, I am y/n. You're dating the wrong person. Please, let me go."

I couldn't hold my tears anymore, I let it slip by themselves. I looked at him one last time, before I pushed him away and left his house.

It was cold outside, but I didn't care. All I wanted was to go back to my home and live like how I used to before this happened.

Who is Wonwoo to me? He was the boy who I adored the most, though he did not know about my existence. I am only a shadow that no one cares about. That was from the past and I had forgotten about him.

However, Dana saw me and asked if I could replace her because she doesn't want her boyfriend, Wonwoo, to see her. I hesitated to agree, but I ended up in his house. That's how I met my past dream guy again.

The present is so scary, what would happen to my future? I finally arrived at my house and it felt relieving.

I'm back to where I belong. No more Wonwoo, no more pretending to be okay. I'm not his fake girlfriend anymore, never again.

The next morning, I had to go back to his house to get my things. I quietly packed the remaining clothes and tiptoed my way out his bedroom.

Before I could go out the door, he slammed the door shut and locked it. Wonwoo glared at me, fists clenched.

"Let me out, Wonwoo." I demanded.

"Let's talk."

"About what?" I said quite loudly.

Then he quickly connected our lips together and he kissed me like he meant it. It was the first passionate kiss I received, especially from the person I once adored so much before.

"I dated the wrong person just because she looks like you and I regretted it. I had always liked the girl who adored me so much. I was happy when you said that you weren't Dana. You were always the one for me and the only one I wanted. I love you so much, don't ever leave me."

I didn't get to hear his side of our story and when I did, I was wrong about him. I thought I was the wrong person for him; but for him, I was the best.

***********************************
덴덴 사랑해
-데니스