-ғᴀʟsᴇ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ-

🍁_sᴏᴏɴsᴏʟ_❄️
***************

Choi Hansol, the person I love and the person who only sees me as a friend. At first, I thought that I only admired him because everytime I look at him, he stares back. As this continued, I fell for him. He keeps looking at me, maybe he likes me?

"Stop staring at him, he doesn't love you." My best friend said.

"He could love me, we don't know the truth yet." I sighed and looked away.

My best friend, Kwon Soonyoung, likes me. He is my suitor, but still acts as my go-to-buddy. There is no awkwardness between us, though. I let him flirt with me because I didn't care. I like Hansol and Soonyoung knows that, but would he even care? He likes me and he'll do anything to have me.

"y/n, can you help me?" Hansol asked as he approached me.

I blushed, but Soonyoung just stared at his friend. Hansol just talked to me?

"O-okay, sure." I stuttered while Hansol sat beside me.

I was too caught up in the moment of helping Hansol that I didn't notice Soonyoung had left. Oops, my bad. My best friend left me and I have to find him later.

During lunch time, Soonyoung came back and followed me to the canteen. We always eat together, which made others think that we were a couple. Soonyoung would be happy to hear that.

"You're so beautiful, y/n. I'm handsome, we could be a perfect pair." Soonyoung nudged me.

I playfully rolled my eyes and punched him in the arm.

"Hoshi, stop. I'm blushing right now." I said sarcastically and he just laughed.

It's weird, right? A love triangle with no heated tension.

As weeks passed by, Soonyoung slowly lost feelings for me as I continued to like Hansol. He had been hanging out with me, which made Soonyoung slowly drift away from me. Today, I was supposed to meet up with Soonyoung at the library, but something else got my attention.

"I love you."

The words I heard that broke my heart. The words which Hansol said; not to me, but to someone else. I watched as Hansol hugged the girl and even kissed her forehead.

I couldn't look anymore. My eyes were starting to tear up, the more I continue to watch the heartbreaking scene in front of me. I slowly walked back and ran towards the other direction. There, I saw Soonyoung.

"Yah, why are you crying?" He asked, but with lesser optimism. It wasn't the same as before.

"H-hansol, he loves someone else. I thought he loved me, he made me feel that way. Hansol is a liar, I hate him so much." I cried out.

I expected Soonyoung to embrace me, but he just stared at my crying state. Why is he acting that way? He's my best friend, he should be comforting me right now.

"Hoshi, are you okay? I know that I'm not, but you seem different." I sobbed.

Soonyoung simply shrugged. He looked at me with an expressionless face. This is not the Soonyoung I've known.

"y/n, do you think I'm okay? After liking you for so long, you still liked that Hansol guy. Now that I have moved on, you run up to me? Hansol likes someone else, keep that in mind." He scoffed.

I was astonished by what he said.

"I can't believe you, Hoshi. I did not run up to you, I just met you as I escaped. Good for you, you moved on. Don't you understand how painful it feels for me?" This time, my tears were falling down my face.

Soonyoung didn't bother reacting, he still stared at me like I was nothing.

"I understand very well how it feels. In fact, I've been through that ever since I knew that you liked him. If you need someone, I don't think I am the right person to help you."

He was about to leave, but I stopped him.

"I love you." I suddenly confessed.

He turned back and looked at me in the eyes.

"I'm sorry, I don't love you anymore. You had the chance, but you chose to love someone else."

He removed his hand away from mine and walked away. I stood there, feeling nothing but pain and regret.

I had the chance to be with someone who loved me as I am, but I chose to love someone who loves someone else.

***********************************
덴덴 사랑해
-데니스