-ɪғ ɴᴏᴛ ᴜs, ᴡʜᴏ?-

🍁💐☁️_ʙᴏᴏsᴇᴏᴋsᴏᴏɴ_☁️💐🍁
******************************

When I was in college, I made a list of what my ideal type of boyfriend is and it goes by this.

tall, funny, nice voice, good dancer, gentle and kind-hearted

2 years ago, I met Seungkwan at a restaurant. We got fond of each other and so, we dated. He knew how to deal with me depending on my mood.

funny✔︎, nice voice✔︎, good dancer✔︎, gentle✔︎, and kind-hearted✔︎ + humour

I loved him even though he didn't match my ideal type. However, it only lasted for months. It turns out that we grew distant from each other.

Few months after that, I met Soonyoung at the same restaurant. I was attracted to how cute he was and it got me addicted. He was like a child and at the same time, a man.

tall✔︎, funny✔︎, good dancer✔︎, gentle✔︎ and kind-hearted✔︎ + aegyo

We also dated and it lasted a year. He also didn't match my ideal type, but he was cute. Despite all our fun and sweet memories together, there could also be conflicts. We fought so much that I left him.

So much for finding my ideal guy.

Then a man caught me off guard with his bright smile, another man who stole my heart and another man I dated. I also met him at the same restaurant and it's such a coincidence.

tall✔︎, funny✔︎, nice voice✔︎, good dancer✔︎, and kind-hearted✔︎ + beautiful smile

His name was Seokmin and once again, he also didn't match my ideal type. We also dated because we seem to get along well, but we broke up a few months after because of work.

That's when I said, "There is no such man that I can say is perfect. There is no such man as prince charming." So, I stopped finding my ideal boyfriend.

But my ideal boyfriend is looking for me, instead.

Later on, I found out that those three are a group of friends and they knew me as their ex-girlfriends. I also realized that I actually already met my real ideal guy and it was one of them. That's why I went back to that restaurant because it's where we met.

I am currently sitting in front of them, since they saw me here alone. One thing was for sure, they all knew of my lists about them and now they're asking me who is that someone I chose.

"He's here." I said to the three men.

"He's not, none of us even matched your ideal type." Seungkwan sassed back.

"No, I'm serious. He matched completely, ever since we started dating."

"First of all, Seungkwan lacked 'tall', Dokyeom lacked 'gentle' and I lacked 'good voice'. That doesn't completely match at all." Soonyoung countered.

Seokmin suddenly stood up to answer a call, so it was only Seungkwan, Soonyoung and I.

I sighed, "When that guy and I fought, I thought he was gonna hit me because he was not a calm person. He never actually hit me and it made me realize that he was the one I was looking for. He matched just perfectly, but I wasn't able to point that out."

The two became silent.

"Then, who is it?" They asked.

I pointed at the man in front of me.

They all looked so shocked at my revelation. Just by looking at his reaction, I bursted into tears. It made me remember the days when we were still together. I stood up and left the restaurant, wiping my tears away.

"Why was she pointing at me?" Seokmin asked his two friends, who were staring at him worriedly.

***********************************
덴덴 사랑해
-데니스