"H-Hello............. I'm so-sorry I didnt op-open the door earlier, you must be looking for T-Taehyung, h-he is upstairs resting right n-" Irene was speaking when she was cut off by a much heavier and deep voice from inside the house that caused her to flinch in her place.

"Move you whore" Namjoon and the other's look behind Irene and notice Taehyung standing there with a grim expression on his face, as he walks toward the door Namjoon tries his best to figure out what the hell is happening but he can't put anything together. As he walks towards Irene, he grabs her wrist roughly and pushes her inside.

"Get the fuck upstairs slut.............. I'll deal with you once I come up" He curses Irene who looks terrified upon hearing these words but still obeys his command as she lowers her head and slowly walks away, as Namjoon and the others watch this they became more angry and confused.

"What the fuck is wrong you Taehyung........... What do you think your doing to Irene, why are you hurting her" Jin suddenly snaps as he pushes Taehyung inside the house, Namjoon and Jungkook also walk inside and close the door to make sure that commotion doesn't reach the neighborhood. Taehyung slowly recovers from the sudden push as he looks up at his three friends.

"What am I doing................ I am doing what a husband is supposed to do on his wedding night, I am teaching that bitch whose boss.........so let me say this to you Seokjin, don't fucking push me ag-" Taehyung is cut off again when Jin pins him down to the ground and  starts pummeling his face, enraged and furious because of his words.

"YOU FUCKING MORON.........HAVE YOU LOST YOUR GODDAMN MIND, THAT IS YOUR IRENE YOUR CALLING A SLUT" Seokjin becomes even more enraged as he repeatedly lands his fist on Taehyung's face so much that blood starts seeping through the open pores and even from Jin's knuckles. Jin completely lost it upon seeing Irene in that condition and what was worse that for him it looked like Taehyung was the one who hurt her. Namjoon and Jungkook just stand there and watch as Taehyung gets broken because they share the same feelings as Seokjin at this moment.

"STOPPPPP" suddenly Jin stops and as he looks up he is surprised to see Irene standing there with tears falling down her face, looking helpless and alone, "Please..............do-don't hurt him anymore, I beg you".

Seokjin is more shocked to hear this, he wonders why she is sticking up for this guy who was literally cursing her and even beat her on her wedding night, as Jin lowers his sight and sees Taehyung's bloody face, he takes deep breaths to calm himself down as he gets away from Taehyung and stands next to Namjoon. As soon as he moves away Irene runs to Taehyung's pummeled body and sits down on the floor as she places his head on her lap while cleaning the blood using her shirt.

"Irene, please tell us what the fuck happened here.........or I swear I won't be able to control myself from killing this bastard here right now" Seokjin warns Irene one time to try and get answers but all he receives is silence as an answer. Irene's sobs while cleaning her husband's face, while a grim and enraged expression forms on Taehyung's face as he eyes his friends standing before him.

"N-nothing happened Jin................pl-please just leave us be, thank you for your concern" Irene slowly answers after a while and they're eyes go wide upon hearing her defend Taehyung this much, while Taehyung manages to drag his body to stand up but as he does his legs give out a little, but before he can fall Irene again stands up as his support to help him stand. Taehyung looks right into Jin's eyes with detest and hate on his face.