116 • the rich

Part 6 | the rich | kth pov

1Kim Taehyung woke up to the most deafening, piercing head ache of all time

1
Kim Taehyung woke up to the most deafening, piercing head ache of all time.
His body felt limp and calling it a 'miserable painful ache' was an understatement.

"Crosby not now." The puppy walked away with its head down, after being rejected a nice walk in the park.

What time is it...
The clock flashed 8:09, Taehyung's eyes widened and his nerves were hitting the charts.

He legitimately threw on his work clothes, bolting to his job.
When he arrived, people in black outfits were there to greet him.

"Kim Taehyung?" The tallest man stated, he was in a black and white suit, almost too perfect.

"Y-yes..?" Taehyung was worried, did he do something wrong, illegal, was he framed?

The man nodded, making his side buddies jump into action and practically drag Taehyung to the top floor, onto the finest office in the building.

In the center of the giant room, was a desk and a chair.
The big black chair spun around to reveal a woman in a blazer glaring Taehyung down with a dangerous gaze.

"You're the boy my father picked?" The woman's voice was horse but seductive.
Her words made no sense, and where was Mr. Lee?

"E-Excuse me?" Taehyung let out a high pitched little boy voice.

"My father was murdered last night." She (the so called 'daughter') said so casually, Taehyung thought it was a joke.
Until it was quite obvious it wasn't.

"Mr. Lee? He died?" For some unknown reason Taehyung felt a whiff of fear, but also a strange feeling of great happiness.

"Ok, let's just get straight to the point. I'm Lee Jiwoo, Mr. Lee, or shall I say my father's first and only daughter." She smiled, standing straight like a doll. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you."Taehyung felt more comfortable, seeing as the woman was nice and cool.

"My father apparently told the entire company plus wrote in his diary that when he passes, he wanted you, and specifically you to replace him." She sounded so perfect with her words, it almost seemed rehearsed.

"It says on your resume, that you impressively finished business school with a degree, and I am willing to let you replace my father, as it was his wish, in one condition." She smirked, dragging her pen across her lips, tucking it onto her ear.

"Yes?" He could believe what was happening. Taehyung has many many questions, but he thought it would be better to keep them to himself.

Besides, many people hated that man.

"You're going to have a body guard, guarding you whenever you are in proximity of this building." She says it likes it's a hard thing to do. "We don't want to lose another CEO."

"Easy, I'll take it." And just with a couple signatures, Kim Taehyung was the CEO of one of the biggest companies of Busan.

2
"These are too tight." Taehyung eyed the skin tight pants, but looking in the mirror, he had to admit.
He looked fine.

Clean, swept back hair, paired with a slick black business clothes.
He never looked better.

"Mr. Kim, she ready for you." The petit woman peeled her head in, jaw dropping at the sight.
He was a handsome man under all that dirt.

"Bring her in Kayla." He said, confidently.

"You look great." Jiwoo walked in with a clipboard, placing it onto the coffee table on her right. "You will be meeting your new body guard soon."

"He's a well trained black belt man, who is not scared of well, most things." Her beautiful teeth shined as she flashed her iconic smile.

"Let's have this incredible man in, shall we?"

Immediately Jiwoo nodded, rushing to the door.
And entered was a boy, or man, tall, muscular, manly.

Taehyung's eyes were wide, he'd never seen such a gorgeous man before.

"Hello, my name's Jeon Jeongguk, and I will be your body guard." Jeongguk's voice was deep.

Taehyung gulped.
__________
Y'all taekook is finally starting!!
^^ they're my mom and dad<3