114 • the chat

Part 4 | the chat | kth pov

Suddenly, all I could think about was him

That hot, tall police officer with the soft black hair and the big gazing eyes. How he would be crazy over me after tonight.

The blood ran down my body, through my hair, and down the drain. The water was boiling against my stained skin.
I wanted it to burn.

I'm finally gonna get a well paying job.
And it's all thanks to well,
me.

2
jjk pov
I read the letter again, then again, over and over.
V? He killed Kang Yoona?
No, it has to be fake right?
But it was typed out before we found the body, and the alley and mangled body was too specific to be a coincidence.

CozyAloeVera.com...
An anonymous chatting site.
My mind said fuck it, and I quickly turned on my computer, going to the search engine to type in CozyAloeVera.com.

Username:|
Jeongguk looked to his right.
Lip balm.
Username: Niveakook56
Complete!

Search: Swimsuit88|
Start chat! 🆗

Niveakook56 is online!

Niveakook56:
Is this V?

Jeongguk waited.
Surely he wouldn't respond right away-

Swimsuit88:
Ggukie actually msged me!

Niveakook56:
this cant be the actual killer...

Swimsuit88:
Well it is so..
And guess what?
I did it again!

Niceakook56:
What?
No...
You didn't, I would have been informed.

Swimsuit88:
Well I guess you'll find out tomorrow, he was a fat one :).

Niveakook56:
Where is he?

Swimsuit88:
He's dead and bloody in his bedroom ^-^

Niveakook56:
Oh...
Who is he?

Swimsuit88:
That old man named Lee Jungseok.
That CEO dude?
________________

Jeongguk ignored the incoming chats and immediately called his boss.

"It's 2am make it good." The older said in a rather firm tone.

"Jin Hyung, I think there's been a murder.." Jeongguk's voice was trembling, and fear was very noticeable.

"Are you being serious? Jeongguk, tell me where and who." Jin didn't even complain about the late night call, he was focused on the so-called 'murder'.

"The house of Lee Jungseok. The CEO of that one company.." Jeongguk gulped, a big lump traveling down his throat.

"Meet me at his house in ten." Jin hung up, probably to load up his gun and throw on his uniform.

Jungkook really looked up to his Hyung, so dedicated to his work and never scared of anything.
Jungkook on the other hand, was terrified.

3
V pov
Fuck...
I wiped my hands and my table clean.
I made a mess..
It's all because of that Officer Gguk.
And my hormones.

My eyes glance at the empty chat box.
He still hasn't replied.
Why isn't he replying!?
A deep and loud sigh escaped my mouth, as my body dropped onto the couch.

"Hey mister sandman, bring me a dream, bum bum bum bum.." My own soothing lullaby rang across the room, as my heavy eyes closed into a dream.

4
? pov
Back up was called, and now the entire place was filled with men in blue shirts.
Jungkook was outside, alone, not being able to withstand the sight of a dead body.

Jeongguk has always been brave.
He's fought off burglars, crazies, and even a bear.
But a dead body?
Just the thought makes him gag.

"Hyung." The young boy stood, seeing his older walk out to greet him.

"Jeongguk. It's sir. We're technically at work right now." Jin glared playfully at Jeongguk, just as a warning.

"Sorry sir." Jeongguk made an awkward chuckle. "Any news? Fingerprints?"

"Sadly, no. This is one hell of a killer. First Kang Yoona, then him." Jin looked stressed, biting his lip hard, just enough for blood to peek out.

"How do you know it's the same killer from the Kang Yoona case?" Jeongguk asked.

"Well he has been slicing the letter 'V' on his victim's cheek. It's really odd. It's like he doesn't want anyone else to take credit for his killings." The older noticed Jeongguk's pale face.

"Is everything alright Gguk?"

V.

Jeongguk felt like he was going to pass out.
He's been chatting with the actual killer.
________
Psycho Tae...
I luv it.
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MUAH.