113 • the sad boy

Part 3 | the fragile | ? pov

1Kim Taehyung walked down the humid, busy sidewalk, eyeing the crowd of people who were packed around the once crime scene

1
Kim Taehyung walked down the humid, busy sidewalk, eyeing the crowd of people who were packed around the once crime scene.

A shame.

An innocent girl killed for no absolute reason.
He felt bad for the family, remembering the chills that went down his spine, when he first saw the mother cry.

That killer was a monster.
That killer deserved life sentence, in a hell hole.
Kim Taehyung was a weak, fragile soul, just wanting to rest from all the work he had.

Every morning at 5am he'd wake up, oddly forgetting anything from the night before. He'd shake it off, and rush to the subway, take a 15 minute power nap, and walk all the way to work.
Once he arrived, he would be treated like a dog by his ass boss.

He sighed, looking up at the tall building, his insides crying in anger.

"Mr. Kim!" A familiar voice called, making Taehyung's jaw clench.
"Sir." He turned to face the old man in a suit, whose buttons were dead close to popping out.

"You're 7 minutes late. I had to make my own coffee this morning. Do you have any idea how mad I was?" The fat grub was spitting all over Taehyung's face, making his fist ball up.

The young boy stood in shame and silence, waiting for his scolding to be over, so he could go inside for work.

"You know what. I have no time for this. I'll just take it out of your pay check." The plump man turned and strutted back to the glass door.

"No, please sir!" Taehyung called.
All he needed was money.
This job, as bad as it is, was for the money.
Money for his sick mother in the hospital, who is fighting for her life.
Money for food, clean clothes, water.

"Yes?" Mr. Lee had a smug grin that Taehyung wanted to knock off, but he held it in.

"Please sir. I'll do anything." Without notice, Taehyung fell to his knees, head down, begging.
Begging to the one person he never wanted to beg to in this whole world.

"You're pathetically hilarious! Mr. Kim I never knew how funny you could be?" Mr. Lee held his enormous gut, laughing.

Taehyung involuntarily let out a single, lonely tear.
He was humiliated, embarrassed, and in front of all his coworkers. "Why me?" He whispered, just enough for his boss to hear.

Mr. Lee inhaled deeply before leaning in.
"Because Mr. Kim. I know you need the money. You'd never disrespect me." He jerked back, fixing his already-perfect tie.

"I'll make you a deal Mr. Kim, a deal a person like you, would never refuse. When I die, you may have my job." The boss chuckled, taking out a piece of paper.
"I'll be sure to tell my boss about this."

Taehyung's mind was blank.
Was he being serious?
If he passed, would Tae get his job?

"But don't get your hopes up Mr. Kim, my father is alive, and well at the age of 96 right now." Mr. Lee smirked, standing in silence for a second before trotting off into the building.

2
After 7 hours, Kim Taehyung finally arrived back home, greeted by his lovely puppy Crosby.
"Hey boy! Did you miss me! Did you?" He gave love to the golden retriever before slumping onto the dirty couch.

His body suddenly jerked up as everything went black.

3
The corners of his lips tugged up.
Kill him, and everything gets better.
He grabbed his trusty axe and clown mask, gracefully walking outside, towards his boss's home.

Kim Taehyung is a poor, weak, fragile boy.
But his other self is a crazy, confident, blood-thirsty psychopath.

Kim Taehyung has a split personality, and his other half is a murderer.
_________
Y'allllllllll third chapter aye!
this story is gonna be hella long. Maybe :)))
there will be some vkook action in a few chapters, don't worry.

 Maybe :)))there will be some vkook action in a few chapters, don't worry