I took a deep breath before clearing my throat. "Well when we were on the phone and I kept asking you if you and the girls were good is because that sneaky ass Bitch Tina was plottin' on killing us."

Her whole face changed, "what!" She slightly yelled..

"To get to me she was gonna try and kill y'all first,so I came to warn you to strap up an get that bitch cuz' her time here is done V."

She nodded , "how did you find all of this out ?"

"I told her." Meecho added , "there was this black SUV that kept following Luna , I was workin' when I saw the same black SUV parked outside of a buildin'— I saw this fat black nigga and your son talking...and I followed them into the building when I heard their conversation.

I looked at Cj and his body tensed up , he quickly looked away before looking back.

Vickie's nose flared up and rage filled her face. "What the fuck were y'all talkin' about?" She asked ,through gritted teeth.

He sighed , "Justice and the rest of the crew were plottin' on killin' Luna— a-and I was apart of it."

She took a deep breath trying to calm herself , "are you fuckin' kidding me?"

"I didn't know who she was ma' I swear I didn't want no parts of it."

"What the fuck did I tell you about hangin' out with that stupid ass lil' boy Cairo?"

"He kept threatening to kill Cj if he didn't do what he asked." I jumped in, I didn't want Vick to think her son was a killer.

She scoffed, and shook her head. "I'm gonna kill this filthy bitch."

"Vick please be smart about it,you don't need more years added to your sentence."

She nodded , "I am— but You do me one favor and kill that lil' son of a bitch."

I smirked, "I'm already ahead of you on that one"

"Make sure This one isn't there." She nodded her head towards Cj.

"But I wanna be there, I wanna kill that nigga  myself." Cj said , I seen his jaw clench a little.

Meecho and I looked at each other then back at them.

"What the fuck you talkin' bout you wanna kill him ?— you're not no fuckin' killa' Cai—"

"How you think I've been surviving ma'?" He cut her off. "I've had niggas after me left and right cuz of this nigga you gotta let me do this? I go caught in some deep shi—" he sighed,catching himself before he cursed. "Stuff... because of him, he's a snake and he did me filthy so I want to— please ma'"

She looked at him for a minute before shaking her head, "no—mmm mmm' nope."

He sighed.

Meecho and I just let them have there little talk..we didn't say a word ,this was her son and whatever she says when it comes to him, goes.

"You're not gonna end up like me, I'm not lettin' that happen"

Cj sucked his teeth, "what could you possibly do if you're locked up here? Huh?"