"Nyeh... Kokichi does seem like someone that would murder someone..." Himiko points out. But that isn't true. None of it is true.

Is it all... just a lie?

"You have to be..." I suddenly say. "You... You set up the Insect Meet and Greet as a distraction, didn't you? So everyone would be groggy and you were less likely to be found out."

"Huuuuuh?" Ouma asks, putting a finger on his chin, tilting his head in confusion.

I only narrow my eyebrows. "And you slept in my room that night so it would seem like we would have an alibi!"

"What? No, I was getting away from Gonta!" Ouma argues. He grits his teeth a bit as he speaks. "You were the closest room!"

"Obviously, you knew that would happen. You already knew how heavy of a sleeper I was. You planned the Meet and Greet so everyone would be tired, including myself. A-And... you're the only one who can pick locks, which you tried to cover up by putting the... k...key under the mat." Saying it out loud made me realize. But the more I continued... the more I stuttered, the more I stumbled with my words, the more my voice cracked and it hurt my throat in a way.

"You have to be the culprit."

"You have to be the culprit!" Feelings I didn't know were possible exploded from my words. I didn't like this. I didn't like this at all. But I was the one...

I'm the one driving Kokichi to his own execution, aren't I?

This was all my fault. All of it. Well, I've got no one to blame but myself, don't I?

"Okay, guys, I really thought you were smarter then this. I'm not the culprit! And that's the truth!" Ouma exclaims. He doesn't sound genuine...

He sounds desperate. Why does he sound desperate?!

"You have to be. You have to be... You have to be the culprit! I can't accept anything else! Just admit it already!" In my rage, tears start to form and I quickly blink to hold it back. I can't cry. I can't let him know. But I can't do this either.

"Hey, I always thought Kokichi had a grudge against Tsumugi," Maki cuts in.

"Nyahaha! I agree! Tsumugi never liked Kokichi!"

"Well, no one likes Kokichi anyway, so that's kind of obvious," Kaito shrugs.

"Don't say that!" I immediately say back. "And besides... most people are neutral to Ouma. Tsumugi and him both hated each other... a lot."

"So... because of that, you're using that as a reason he's the culprit?" Kirumi asks.

"Well, for other killing, it no seem to matter. Kaede kill good friend Rantaro... and Kirumi never dislike Ryoma..." Gonta points out.

"True..."

"But he has to be the culprit though!"

"Nishishi... Do you guys believe that?" Ouma suddenly says whist grinning.

"Are you confessing that you killed her?" Kiibo asks.

"I believe he is testing us. Seeing if we can convict him as the culprit or not," Korekiyo notes.