Prologue

Thomas
I've been apart from my Tessa for six months. Away from her for as long as I had her. I never wanted this to happen. I tried so hard to not let this happen.

I ruined my chance at being happy for the rest of my life.

My past. My bad decision making as a teenager and young adult have come back to haunt me and I had to hurt the only person I truly loved.

I took Tessa because I thought she was beautiful. Probably not the best way to get a girl, but I never wanted to get into just her pants. She was stubborn and hated me for like the first month of being with me. But I liked her stubbornness, it only made me fall more in love with her.

I never wanted in her pants, but I did enjoy the sex. But I mostly just enjoyed talking to her and holding her while she slept. I loved her and it hurt me to say that I was bored of her.

I had to leave London because of not having Tessa and my past coming back to get me. I tried so hard to get out of all the fucked up things I was in. I just wanted to be with Tessa, but I had to protect her. Sending her away was the best option I had. Believe me, that was my last resort.

Argentina is were I went. I need to end this so I could be with Tessa. I'm just here to play my deceit and get my money.

I hated myself for messing up as a teenager and making that horrible decision that ruined my life. I just wanted my Tessa. Would she take me back though?

My bedroom door opened and I closed my eyes to pretend to be asleep. Hopefully Isabella will leave me alone tonight. I hated her. She cheated on me, really though I didn't love her to began with. Being with her just got me more jobs, which lead to more money. But it still hurt to be cheated on.

The covers were pulled down and she straddled my waist. I wanted to push her off and move. I did not like her touching me, but I had to pretend to like her to get my money.

Her bare chest pressed against mine as she began to kiss my neck. I shifted and rolled us over as her hands began to push my underwear down.

No! Nobody kisses my neck or rides me, except for Tessa. Only Tessa is allowed to do that. Tessa was my first and only will be given that privilege.

I thought of Tessa as I kissed Isabella's chest and her loud moaning filled the room. She was nothing like Tessa. Tessa was so much better.

Tessa would hold me and run her fingers through my hair. Isabella was loud, whereas Tessa, always tried to hide her moans, much to my dismay. It always turned me on when she tried to hide the pleasure I was giving her. She always tried to act all innocent and that lip biting. I loved her lip biting!

My thoughts of Tessa, of her face- that beautiful face, of her body, of everything we did together got me hard. I thought of Tessa running her hands over my body and her fingers in my hair as I fucked Isabella. I only thought of Tessa and how beautiful she was.

I rolled off Isabella as she gasped and talked about something. I laid staring at the ceiling and missed the cuddling that Tessa always did after sex. I found that I liked the cuddling. But again only Tessa is allowed to cuddle me.

The things I did with Tessa are special to me because I love her. She was the first girl I truly loved. I never told her that, because she wouldn't have believed me.

"Thomas where are you going?" Isabella asked as she sat up. Tessa would have covered herself with the sheets and be blushing, cause I was looking at her. She always acted so innocent. "I thought we could have more sex." She shook her hair out and smirked at me.

"No. I'm going for a walk."

I put my clothes on and left the house and walked to the beach. Tessa's face clouded my mind and I began to feel guilty. Sleeping with Isabella was like cheating on Tessa, even though we aren't together. It still hurts.

I pulled me phone out and hit Dylan's name. The phone rang and rang and then he finally picked up. His voice sounded weird and then he started coughing. He was sick.

"Hello." He mumbled.

"Hey. How's Tessa doing?"

"She's doing horrible."

"What's wrong?" I asked and ran my fingers through my hair and began to pace along the beach.

"Thomas you are what is wrong with Tessa!" Dylan said and then hung up.

I sat down on the sand and hit Dylan's name again. He didn't answer. I'm still hurting my Tessa. I pulled the cigarettes out of my pocket but just looked at them. I've never wanted a cigarette because it reminded me of Tessa. She hated smoking.

I got up from the sand and hit Dylan's number again. He still didn't answer me. He never liked the plan to send Tessa away. He knew it was going to hurt her. He was right.

I always replay Tessa jumping on me crying in my mind. I always see her tear streaked face in my dreams.

I stopped outside the bar and checked to see how munch money I had in my pocket. Smoking doesn't help me, so I turned to drinking. I hope Tessa isn't as bad as me.

I sat down at the bar and ordered some of the strongest whiskey the had. Beer doesn't do anything for me. Whiskey is the only thing that helps block my Tessa from my dreams.