38

three weeks later

i sat on the sofa downstairs in the lounge with soulla, my dad preparing dinner in the kitchen, when the door opened, and blake walked in.

"we're going on tour again!" he grinned.

"yay! i'm so proud of you and the guys, blake." soulla beamed.

"when?" i asked with a smile.

"with the vamps, in a month." he said, and i sighed, really wanting to run up to him and hug him, but being unable to.

"congrats." i said and he smiled to me.

"oh, joe said that you can come, if you want." blake smirked, looking at me.

"really? i'd love to." i gushed, "dad?" i called.

"hey, blake." dad said, before turning to look at me, "you alright?"

"blake and his band are going on tour with the vamps next month. can i go?" i said with a sweet smile.

"she's allowed?" dad turned to blake.

"yeah, joe offered." blake said, coming and sitting on the sofa next to me, but with a reasonable gap between us.

"well, if you're still happy for her to go in a month, and she's happy to go, then i don't see why not." dad said and i jumped up to go and give him a hug.

"thank you! do you need any help with the cooking?" i offered and he chuckled.

"you're welcome, but no, thanks. i'm alright. it's nearly ready, anyways." dad said, returning to the kitchen.

"i'm just gonna grab a hoody." i said to blake and soulla, before going upstairs.

i heard blake say, "yeah, i'll quickly put my guitar upstairs." to his mum.

blake walked into my room, just as i'd pulled on a jumper, him having just put his guitar in his room.

"hey." i said quietly, and he walked to me, slipping his arms around my waist.

he leant down to kiss me, his hands moving to my bum to squeeze it.

"i can't wait for this tour." he grinned.

"me neither." i kissed him again, my fingers running through his hair and lightly tugging on it as i knew he liked.

a minute later i pulled away and mumbled, "come on."

blake pouted and i cupped his face, pressing one more single kiss to his lips, before i began to walk downstairs.

blake lightly smacked my bum as he followed me, then the two of us went into the kitchen and joined soulla at the table, my dad placing the food down in the middle a minute later.