Bonus Chapter 1

*5 years later*

Alicia POV

"Get your butt back over here Dean Isaac Miller!" I yell to my four year old son.

I look through the gang house to see if he is anywhere close by. I then go into the kitchen and see Xavier there in front of a little boy giggling behind his legs. He chuckles at my expression.

"Come on Angel, he just wants to be with his daddy." He says while he tries to hide his grin from me.

"Yeah, I just want to be with daddy." He looks up at me with puppy dog eyes. I look up towards the ceiling until I feel little arms circle around my legs. "Pwease mommy?" He asks and I look down at him and fail at resisting his puppy dog eyes.

"Fine! But if he is grumpy in the morning then it's your fault." I shout towards Xavier and walk away from them and go to me and Xavier's room.

A few minutes later I hear the door open and close. 

"Are you mad at me Alicia?" Xavier asks me in a small tone. I get up from the bed and walk towards him with a neutral look on my face.

"Am I mad that my son doesn't listen to me? Am I mad at my husband wont back me up? No, I am not mad." I say the last part in a sarcastic tone.

"I am sorry. I have never been a parent so I wouldn't know what to do when it comes to rules. My dad did the same thing with me. I don't know how to make you happy and Dean happy. I'm sorry Angel." He says to me with a sad look.

"It's okay Xavi, it's just that I am stressed out with the gang. I didn't want to make you feel like this, I am sorry." I say in a sincere and didn't realize that I was in his arms until I was done with my apology.

"I forgive you Angel." He says in a soft tone. "Geez, being a dad makes me soft." He says to me chuckling.

"I forgive you too Xavi. And yes, yes it has." I giggle to him.

I hear the door open and look around Xavier's big shoulder to see our son standing their. I walk around Xavier and pick up Dean.

"I'm sorry mommy. Do you want me to go to bed now?" He asks in his little cute child voice.

"It is okay honey, and do you want to go steal some of uncle Ashton's ice cream?" I ask him with a smirk on my face.

"YES!" Both him and his dad shout and I chuckle at that.

"You two are trouble makers." I say and shake my head with a big smile on my face.

We walk downstairs and go into the freezer. I grab the big tub of cookies and cream and three spoons. I walk to the kitchen island to disperse the spoons and open the tub. Then we start scarfing down the ice cream before Ashton came down for his mid- night snack.

We then see Ashton walk in with Ryan and they look at us. Ryan then laughs while Ashton looks upset that we are eating his ice cream. 

"That's it! Your getting tickled." He says playfully and runs after us.

I love my family, even if most of them aren't blood family.

--------------------

(10/26/18)

Hey readers! I hope you liked the bonus chapter. 

I think I am gonna do another bonus chapter but I don't know yet.

How did you guys like Dean? I am thinking of making a story for him.....I don't know yet.

Have a wonderful day my Vikings!

---------------