Chapter 21

Alicia's POV

It has been a long time since I have been down here and the torture seems to increase more and more. Luckily they haven't tried to hurt me beyond repair. 

Usually when they are done they leave me still bleeding and bruised. I might just need medical attention for the infections I know I am going to have.

The basement is really cold. There is only a small window to the right of me, and even if I tried I wouldn't be able to reach it.

"Is someone hungry?" Roger asks in a mocking voice through an intercom. He installed one a couple hours ago, and it is pissing me off with his annoying voice echoing through the room.

"Nope." I say popping the 'p'. "I would rather starve then eat your food."

"Well too bad sweetheart." He says then the basement door opens to Philip walking in with a tray.

"Hey." He say lowly.

"I said I don't want to eat." I say through gritted teeth. Apparently he doesn't get the hint because he stays exactly where he is and sits on a office chair. He rolls the chair a little closer to me and takes a fork off of the plate. It looks like it has mashed potatoes on it but I don't trust it.

"Please eat. Roger is going to hurt me if you don't. He said and I quote, ' You make her eat this or I will make it to where you are as bad as her or even worse,' So please eat Alicia." He says as if he is scared. 

"Well then let us hope God gives you mercy when Roger kills you. I know your a good kid, but you brought this upon your self." I say almost sympathetically. I know he probably didn't choose this himself. And if he did he was young and naïve.

"Please. Just one bite of food." He looks as if he might cry when saying it. But it doesn't look like it is about being beaten, it looks as if he is sorry about something. I am already in a mess as it is what more can happen.

I take a bite of the food and find it terrible but swallow any way. A tear slips from Philip's eye, and then everything goes hazy.

"What....d-did.....y-ou.. d-ddo..to ...m-me?" I ask then fall asleep. But before I fully fall asleep I hear, ' Don't cry you weak child. You did what you were told.' It sounds like Roger but I can't understand the voice before falling all the way into the darkness of unconsciousness.

Philip's POV

I am full on sobbing on the way to my room. Why did such a nice girl have to be brought into this?

Why did she have to see me kill that girl in the alley way. This is all my fault.

I have to help her some how, some way. I look to my night stand and close the door. I lock it so no one comes in.

I open the drawer and see Alicia's phone that I took just in case. I unlock the phone and go to her contacts. I hope I don't regret this. I click on the name and number I know by heart.

"Hello? Alicia? Is this you?" Xavier says on the other end of the phone. I sniffle he knows right then and there, I am not Alicia. "Philip?"

"Brother, please forgive me. I can help you get Alicia back." I say in a whisper voice so no one over hears me. 

"How can you help me? Oh and by the way you are on speaker phone." He says calmly.

"I can give you an exact location of where she is in Roger's gang house. And any other statistics you need to get her out of here."

"Fine, where is she?" He asks me.

"She is in the basement. The right side of the house. There is a small window just above the ground. You can see in through the window."

"How bad are her wounds?" He asks with gritted teeth.

"I- I don't know. She is very pale. And she refuses to eat. I can't blame her."

"Neither can I little brother. Can we meet up so I can get more information? We are going to attack when they least expect it, and take back my girlfriend." He says the last part more to himself.

"Yeah, meet me at the café near her old apartment." I say with hope that she will be out of here soon.

"Okay, we can do that. Bye Phil." He says almost thankfully.

"Bye." I say and hang up.

Hold on for just a little while longer Alicia, you will be out of here and safe before you know it.

--------------------------

(4/15/18)

Hey readers! I hope you liked this chapter it is longer than I expected it to be.

What do you think will happen next? Will Alicia be okay? Will everyone else be okay?

Does anyone hate Roger A LOT yet?!?! I KNOW I DO! And yes I know I made the character but still, it's ridiculous.

Have a wonderful day my Vikings!

-----------------------