Chapter 5

😇😇😇

I am giving you all a high five for 25 views! I didn't even think I would get 10 views. Thank you for voting and commenting feedback on my book.

😇😇😇

After the 'conversation' I had with the boss, if you could even call it that, he took me to one of the many spare rooms.

When I walked I couldn't quite wrap my head around how cool it was. It was the size of two normal bedrooms combined, and had a neutral color design. The bed was on the far center wall of the room with a black and grey comforter with grey pillows. There were two black nightstands that were on each side of the bed.

There was a dresser to the right with a closet beside it. And when you look to the left, there is a door that leads to the bathroom.

He told me that this is where I would be staying and not to leave until he or Ashton came to get me. And then he left without another word.

It has been a couple hours now.

-you should've went to sleep. Now your gonna be grumpy- my mind said.

And then I heard footsteps outside my door. My door opened to a sleepy looking Ashton.

"Hey, what are you doing up?" I asked him.

"Me... Well I was worried that you would try to call the police." He said, but I didn't believe that one bit.

"Really... You already think that low of me? Well, you don't worry about it any way, because your boss took my phone and made sure that I couldn't talk to anyone." I explained with some of my grumpy side coming out." Now what are you really doing here?"

"I.. I well... I couldnt sleep, and came to check on you."

"Well, I haven't been able to sleep either. So..."

"I have an idea. Why don't we ask questions about each other?" He suggested.

"Okay. Oh I got one! Can you tell me why you decided to work this way?" I questioned with interest.

"Why?" He said a little weirded out.

"Because I wanna know! Now can you answer please?"

"Well.. "He said while sitting on the end of the bed. "I was friends with the boss, and my parents died. So... Moreless his father took me in at a young age. I was adopted into his gang alongside Xavier." He then looked scared that he said the name.

"Who's-" I was cut off by him covering my mouth.

"Xavier is the boss. Don't tell anyone his name OK?" He whispered fearfully. I nodded my ok and he sighed with relief.

"Thanks... For telling me. I mean about how you got in the gang." I said.

"Your welcome Alicia." He said with a smirk.

We just kept on talking about other things until it was almost 3 in the morning. He checked his phone for the time when I asked.

Soon, I fell asleep when he started to doze off.

---------

When I woke up Ashton was still at the end of my bed, but was covered up with a blanket. I was also covered up with my comforter.

-who covered us up?-

This is weird. I started heard an alarm going off. MY PHONE!

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty" I heard Xavier, or the bosses, voice near the doorway. I looked up and one of his hands were held up with my phone.

"Who covered me and Ashton up? I don't remember putting a blanket on either of us. And can I have my phone back?" I asked

"No"

"Why???? I am so bored and the only person who has yet to really talk to me is Ashton." I said with frustration clear in my voice.

"I don't care if your bored or dying. I could care less." He said with an emotionless face.

"Please??? I won't bother you again."

"Who are you talking to?" Ashton said before he looked at the door and froze." Sorry boss I didn't mean to-"

"Save it. You two are going somewhere." He stated shortly.

"Where?" Me and Ashton said in unison.

"Uhhh.... To go shopping for clothes." He said with a 'duh' tone of voice." I am pretty sure you didn't bring clothes with you when we kidnapped you?"

"No" I said almost defeated.

"Good now get washed up and dressed. There is a pair of clothes on the dresser." He said to me. "And Ashton you get ready too."

"Wait... Why can't you just go."he asked in a grumpy tone.

"Doofus I am going. But I am not going by myself with this one." He said while pointing at me.

"Fine, bye Alicia. I will see ya when I get back up here."

I turn to get my clothes, but I am stopped by a hand on my wrist and pressed against the wall now facing Xavier. His hands pressed against the walls beside my head.

Will he stop pushing me against walls! I hate being manhandled.

"Don't try to run away or you will regret it." And with that he gave me my phone back and closed the door softly behind him.

-well that was interesting-

------------------

Hey, guys I know that this chapter is boring, but I am trying. Please give me feedback on the story and vote. And please don't hate if you don't like the book.

Did you guys notice when Xavier didnt answer a specific question? Well I think I am going to do Xaviers POV on the next chapter.

Have a wonderful day my Vikings!

-----------------

(11/14/19)

*edited chapter*

------------------