Chapter 23

Alicia's POV

I look up to find one of Roger's gang members shot and fall to the ground. Then I see Xavier and Jason leading groups from both sides of the warehouse. The guy from earlier, Mr. Mystery Guy, comes to my chair and rushes me to sit behind a crate.

"Are you okay?" He asks me.

"Yeah, and at least now I get to see your face." I state kind of happily. "What is your real name?" I ask him.

"Girl, there are two gangs fighting out there and you want to know my name? You are crazy but my name is Ryan. Now get up so we can get out of here." He says to me and I stand up like instructed.

We watch as the gun fire stops all of a sudden. We look and see why, and what I see makes my heart drop down to my feet. Roger has Xavier at gun point.

"If anyone moves to try and save him I will shoot him dead. Unless..... Alicia walks out here and comes straight to me." Roger states simply.

I look at Ryan and then at his hand. He is holding a hand gun and I hurry up and take it from him. Little does anybody know that my brother took me to a shooting range when I turned eighteen. And let's just say, I have great aim with a hand gun.

I take the safety off the gun and walk out from behind the crate. I aim at Roger and shoot. 

He's dead.... And I don't feel any guilt. I just saved the man I love. Yes, I love him.

"Now, all of Roger's gang drop your weapons! Or get shot, your choice." I say calmly and then Roger's gang dropped all of their weapons.

I see a lot of dead people and I look up to see Xavier looking at me. I run to him and we embrace each other like our lives depended on it.

"I missed you. A LOT." Xavier says to me.

"I missed you too. A LOT." I say looking into his eyes and then we chuckle to ourselves. We turn to everyone else and then Jason runs over to me. He gives me the biggest bear hug I have ever had. We walk out of the warehouse and Xavier turns to Jason.

"Can I have a moment alone with Alicia?" Xavier asks Jason. Jason nods his head and walks back into the warehouse. Now it is just me and Xavier outside.

"You know I am not one to be open with feelings, but I'll try. I have known you since I saw you crying in those stalls in elementary school. And ever since then you have been in my mind. When you left before eighth grade I thought I would never see your face again. Next thing I know your in my office. At first I didn't want to be in a relationship with you because of my line of work but, then I just couldn't stop being near you. To be honest if I saw you with any other guy I would punch them in the face.

"When your with me I feel like I am complete, so tonight made me come to the realization that I am keeping you forever. Forcefully or not. But will you at least marry me?" He asks and brings out a ring from his pants pocket and gets down on one knee. I look at him with tears brimming my eyes and pull him up and hug him.

"Yes, I will marry you Xavier." I say jumping down from hugging him as he slips the ring on my ring finger. I look at him and see him smirking.

"I love you Alicia Hunter.... and I am glad you are gonna be my wife." He says changing his smirk to a full blown smile.

"I love you too Xavier Miller." I say to him and then I kiss him.

--------------------

(5/31/18)
Edited:
(9/23/18)

Hey everyone!

The story will have an epilogue and extra chapters. Oh my gosh guys the story is almost over. But anyways before I cry what did you guys think of this chapter? And are you guys happy that I finally killed off Roger? I AM!!!

Have a wonderful day my Vikings!

-------------------