Chapter 7

❤❤❤
I just want to thank Neko_1406 for voting on my chapters. So please go follow them. Another shout out will be put in the authors note.
❤❤❤
Alicia's POV
We went to the nearest mall and went inside. "Guys, do we have to go shopping? I mean I don't-" I say but I am shortly cut off by seeing my brother and sister-in-law sitting in a cafe. And my brother is crying? Why is he crying?
"Hey, what are you looking at Alicia?" Ashton asks me.
"Umm..... nothing let's just go get some clothes." I say trying to be convincing but I have never been the most excellent of an actor.
"You are lying" Xavier whispers in my ear."I know you were looking at that couple in the cafe. But why though?" He asks while looking down at me.
I look up at his intense eyes and then...
"Alicia?" My friend sky asks from behind me and is surprised.
"Where were you? I have been calling you and texting you. Did you runaway or are you just hanging out with these people," and she gestured to Ashton and Xavier," for the rest of your life?" She says while getting angry at me. But before I could answer I hear my brother and his wife saying my name too.
-how are you going to explain this one huh?-
I ignored my brain and then Xavier puts a gun to my head and says,"she is going to be staying with us," he says while pushing the gun farther into my temple.
'Help' I mouth to the gasping people around us.
Then all of a sudden I feel a needle go into my neck. But before I black out completely, I hear Xavier say something I couldn't quite make out.
Xavier's POV
"You can't get away from me that easily, angel," I say in her ear and then she goes limp in my arms while Ashton is holding the gun up at the couple she was staring at.
"Give me my sister you -" before he could finish his sentence Ashton knocked him out and we ran out of there.
------------
I have been in Alicia's room for about an hour sitting at the bottom of the bed. I was checking up on Alicia, because Ashton went back to Alicia's apartment -which I am paying for - to get her clothes.
I then hear movement from the front of the bed and look up from my phone. I see hear slowly opening her eyes and then I move to the front of the bed. And I put my phone away and bring her onto my lap. She looks surprised at first then look anywhere but me. Cute.
"Hey," I say to her while grabbing her chin so she can look at me.
"Hi" she says in a whisper voice. She then says "did you hurt my brother? Sister in law? My best friend?-" before she could say anything more I crash my lips to hers.
She seems taken aback from my action while I pull back.
"Why did you kiss me?" She asks in a low tone.
"Because I wanted you to stop asking questions. And because I wanted to see what it would be like." I said calmly. She is blushing and all I can do is smile at the way I made her blush not Ashton.
-oohhh someone is jealous of their own best friend -
No I am not! I say to my brain.
-yeah, yeah keep telling yourself that -
I then get an idea and kiss her again to see what she is going to do. Then she kisses back. I pull away when I hear her door open.
"Hey, guys enough with the smooching," Ashton says while her blush deepens. That is so cute, I think to myself while getting off of her bed.
"Did you get her clothes from the apartment?" I ask Ashton.
"Yes, but there was..... Complications." He says.
"What complications." I say while my anger is growing.
"Roger" Ashton says knowing that I hate Roger.
😇😇😇
I am extremely sorry for not posting for like two weeks.
But anyway, Who's Roger? Why is he a complication?
✳✳✳
P.s. I am also giving a shout out to AmberLeeH13 so please go check out her stories. They are really good.
✳✳✳
I hope you all have a wonderful day my Vikings!
😇😇😇