Chapter 9

"Um.... I remember hearing it?" I say almost like I am asking a question.
"Where? And who?" He says like he already knows the answer.
"Um.... Uh...... Ashton....... In my room." I say in a low voice. I hope I didn't get Ashton in trouble.
"Ashton huh." He says while standing up and taking slow steps toward me. "Why was he in your room?" He asks and I then bump into the wall. Great.
"We were just talking." I say lowly. Next thing I know he is right in front of me with one hand next to my head on the wall and the other one on my chin. He tilts my head up and says, "well what were you two talking about?" he says in a low but smooth tone.
-kiss him-
-no!-
-why. It will be pay back for making you blush earlier-
Before I could reply to my brain he asks," What are you thinking about?"
Oh, I hope I don't regret this. I bring my hands to his hair, which is soft, and pull his face to mine and say,"this," and I crash my lips to his. He doesn't pull away from me.
Our lips are moving in sync. I pull away from his lips to get my breathe back, but he doesn't stop. He then starts kissing down my neck. And when he was done he kissed back up my neck to my jaw and went back to kissing my lips. We pull apart to calm down our breathing and to calm down our heart rates.
We are now just staring at each other not saying anything. He then goes to his laptop and shuts it down and closes it. He is moving oddly and I wonder why.
"Alicia?" He asks. I come out of my daze and look at him.
"Yeah?" I ask hoping he doesn't say anything about what just happened. Even though I would do it again if I had to.
"Please go back to your room. Lock the door. I have a key to all of the doors so if the door unlocks it me. And from now on you are going to learn how to fight." He says in a serious voice. I try to protests but he adds,"unless you want to talk about what just happened and stay in my room with me," he says knowing I would choose the first option.
"I'll stick with the first option," I say and was about to open the door but he says,"Keep the laptop. I don't need two laptops."
I then grab the laptop and ear buds and walk to my room.
When I got in there I locked the door and decided to take a shower. I got undressed and got into the warm water and thought back to everything that has happened to me. I was kidnapped. I was brought to this mansion. I am friend's with a gang member. And last but not least, I kissed a gang leader. How great, note my sarcasm. Could things get any worse? Oh yeah, I have to learn to fight.
😇😇😇😇
Hey guys and gals. I hope you like this chapter. Please if you can, go visit my other book "👑Book of Ships!!👑" and if you can't just tell me the people you ship and tell me where they came from and why. I will give a shout out soon. Have a wonderful day my Vikings!
😇😇😇😇