Chapter 17

Xavier's POV

I finally have the girl I have been looking for in the room next to mine. I have finally asked her out but what if I get her hurt. I am a gang leader not a mushy teen.

I just hope this doesn't end badly. Last time I had a girlfriend I told her about what I am. She didn't care. But then she was ordered to be killed by my little brother. Philip Waters.

My uncle ordered my own flesh and blood to kill a girl. An innocent girl. That is why I have been truly protective over Alicia.

I hear my phone ringing in my pocket. I take it out and look at the caller ID. It says 'Unknown'. You have got to be kidding me.

I answer the phone.

"Hello?" I ask into the phone.

Silence. There is no movement, no anything.

"Hello? Who is this before I hang up the phone!?!" I yell the last part into the phone. I then realize something.

It sounds like someone just walked into Alicia's room. I hang up the phone and run to her room. I open the door to see someone about to jump out the window with her. I then notice it to be Philip.

"Philip don't." I say pleadingly.

"I have to. He will kill me if I don't Xavier." He says sympathetically.

"Please just don't take her-" I say before he jumps out the window.

"NOOO!!" I hurry up and jump down and land. I run after him and try to gain speed. I then feel shooting pain as I am knocked down. I was shot in the leg.

"Goodnight nephew." A voice, probably Roger, says to me before kicking me and knocking me out cold. 

-------------------

I know this is a short chapter. But Hey I am trying to enjoy my week off.

Well let's all hope Xavier can find her. And probably get some help from Someone/Some people who hasn't been in the chapters in a while ;) ;). But anyway if you think you know I am talking about then write it in the comments.

Have a wonderful day my Vikings!

---------------