Chapter 1

(A/N: This song is Carrie Underwood- Before He Cheats. I like this song and was listening to it while writing this chapter so....... yeah see ya at the bottom)

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I groan in frustration. I don't want to get up from my comfy bed, but I have to go to work or I will lose my job.

I reluctantly got up and went to go take a shower, and do all the necessities before walking to the cafe.

The cafe was 2 miles away from my apartment building, and I didn't own a car so... I had to walk. But it wasn't that bad.

Once I was done with everything and got dressed, I started walking to the cafe.

When I got there the clock read 7:35. I was only five minutes late today.

"Alicia, where the hell have you been!?!" My manager yelled.

"Sorry, but -" I began but was interrupted by her nasally voice screeching at me.

"Sorry doesn't cut it, get your sorry ass back there and start washing the dishes!"

-yes Ma'am- I sarcastically replied in my mind.

I clocked in and got my apron and gloves on and started washing the dishes.

---------------------

Finally, the best part of the day was when I locked up the cafe and went home.

Since my boyfriend was a block away I decided to go surprise visit him after my shift.

We have been dating for 3 months already. I really liked him, I think he is the best guy I could've ever asked for. He is perfect in my eyes.

When I finally got to his house I noticed the door was unlocked. All these thoughts start going through my head of him being kidnapped, or held at gun point while people steal his stuff.

It took a lot of debating with myself, but I decided to go in his house. I tip - toed my way to his bedroom, kitchen , bathroom, and no one was there. When I finally got to the living room, I  found him sitting on the couch. The thing was that he wasn't alone.

He was sucking faces with another girl on the couch.

- yup, he is so perfect Alicia -

They didn't know I was there until I finally started to feel anger burn through my veins. That was enough to get my voice to work.

"Carter, who is this?!" I questioned him, while my anger started to build up higher.

"Uhhh, no one," Carter tried reassuring me, but it was to late when the girl decided to speak.

"I'm his girlfriend, who are you?" She asked in a snobby tone.

I'm fixing to kill this girl.

"No, I'm his girlfriend..wait you know what, you can have him." And with that I ran out of his house. He yelled my name and told me to stop so he can explain.

But I wasn't going to stop. No, not for him. I felt idiotic for thinking he truly liked me.

How could I be so stupid.

------------------------

(10/23/17)

I know this chapter is short but I hope I did good. Please tell me if there is any grammar errors that I missed while writing.

I hope you all have a wonderful day my Vikings!

========

(10/17/19)

*edited chapter*

(1/10/20)

*edited chapter again*

------------------------