Chapter 20

Xavier's POV

"Have you seen him yet?" I ask Ashton who is sitting next to me in a diner. Jason agreed to meet us if we met here. Now we are waiting for him.

"No I haven't seen him. We are looking the same way idiot. Maybe he isn't coming." Ashton said.

"He wouldn't give up his sister's life like that. I knew him then and I know him now, he would do anything for Alicia."

"What are you ladies talking about?" says a deep voice behind us,

"Jason?" asks Ashton as I turn around to look at the guy. He hasn't changed at all.

"Yup. Who else do you think I would be talking to?" He asks in a slight sarcastic tone. "Now what do you have on my sister?" He asks curiously as he sits in front of us in the booth.

"Well, we know that Philip and Roger took her. We think it was Roger's gang house maybe." says Ashton.

"Well, I can tell you one thing Roger and Philip haven't left the gang house since my sister's disappearance. So that says...." He looks at me knowingly.

"That they have her at Roger's gang house." I say.

"Yup. Now that we know where she is what are we going to do in order to get her back?" Jason asks the two of us.

When I am about to talk about the plan, a blonde woman comes over and sits next to Jason.

"Who are you?" Ashton asks the woman. He is not the only one that is angry we can't talk about the plan with this woman here.

"I am Jason's wife. And just so you know I am helping you take down your uncle's gang and I am getting my sister-in-law back." The blonde woman says then adds, "and my name is Amanda,"

"How is she going to help?" I asks curiously.

"She knows how to hack, use weapons, and knows how to..... persuade.... if you will." He says and looks at his wife on the last one.

"Okay, now what is the plan to get Alicia back?" She asks me, Ashton and Jason.

"The plan is....." 

----------------------

(4/2/18)

Hello everyone. I am sorry I haven't posted in a while but here is something. And hey you know more about Amanda. 

I will try to post on schedule, but there is a history final exam on Friday and I don't want to fail. And then when summer comes I will be able to post on schedule for other books.

If you liked this short chapter please vote, if you have confusion on something comment inline or down below.

Have a wonderful day my Vikings!

-----------------