Chapter 16

"I-I....." he stuttered trying to word it right probably.

"What are you trying to say? That me and my brother used to know you?" I asked trying not to sound rude but it kinda does.

"Yes, your brother Jason was me and Ashton's friend. And that led us to meet you." He says as calmly as he can.

"Why do you still have this picture? And how come I do not remember you?" I ask as I am still confused and frustrated with this situation.

"I have this picture still because..... I haven't been here a while?" He says the last part more like a question.

"Is that why you are so protective? Of me I mean." I say thinking about why he was trying to keep me alive.

"Yeah. I just.... I kind of like you Alicia." He says shyly.

"Do you mean it like 'I like - like you' or 'I like you as a friend'?" I ask him because I kind of like - like him too.

"I mean... I..... I like - like you." He says to me with a determined face before saying, "And I have liked you since we first met in third grade. Do you remember when you were crying in the girls bathroom?" He ask me and I shake my head no.

"Mind telling me the story?" I ask with a small smile and walk over to the couch. He comes over and sits next to me and begins.

"Well, me and your brother were skipping P.E. and we heard someone say 'you are ugly and nobody likes you'. We just thought we would pass by like nothing happened until we heard crying coming toward us. We stopped just as a girl our age ran past us crying. Jason and I immediately ran after her.

"She ran into the bathroom, and you know what happens when a guy goes into the girls bathroom. It is really embarrassing. But I didn't care about my reputation at that moment. So I ran into the girls restroom and heard a girl sobbing in the only stall closed. She told me to go away, but I just stayed there until I was getting worried. I went under the stall to find the girl still crying but more calmer than before."

*Flashback*

Xavier's POV

"Are you okay?" I asked after I slid under the stall door.

She screamed not noticing me until I spoke.

"What are you doing in the girls bathroom? You are probably here to make fun of me." The girl said.

"No, why would someone make fun of you? You seem fine. And by the way you are actually quite pretty." I say the last part a little shyly before saying, "What is your name?"

"My name is Alicia" the girl Alicia said.

"Well, Alicia, why was that girl messing with you?" I asked with concern.

"They made fun of me for talking about Star Wars." She said quietly.

"You like Star Wars? What is wrong with Star Wars? It is amazing." I say amazed that the girl was making fun of her for liking Star Wars.

"Really? You like it?" She asks with hope in her eyes.

"Yeah really!"

*Flashback over*

"And that is how we became friends. Your brother was furious and made the girl regret ever messing with his little sister. When I found out a girl liked Star Wars I was in awe." I say to her.

"So, you began liking me when I said I liked Star Wars?" She asks in surprise.

"Yup. And now I have been waiting to find that girl since eighth grade when she moved. I was going to ask her out the first day, but I didn't know where she was." I say hoping she catches on.

"What do you mean?" Alicia says in a confused voice with a tilt of the head.

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend Alicia?" I ask hoping she says yes.

"Do I love Star Wars?" She asks me.

"Yes." Then I smile.

"Then yes, I will be your girlfriend."

-----------------

Hello readers. Sorry o haven't posted in a while. I have been trying to catch up on my work for school. But any way they are finally a couple. Tell me what would the ship name be if you have one.

Have a wonderful day my Vikings!

-----------------