Chapter 8

✴✴✴✴
Hey vikings sorry for not posting. I have school so it is very hard to post with the homework they give. But here is something to post. Philip Waters as Jon Cor.
✴✴✴✴
Alicia's POV
All I can think about is the kiss me and Xavier shared. It had me blushing like a tomato and I don't usually blush.
- I wonder if he likes me-
-he definitely likes you -
-what if he just did it to get a laugh -
- trust me (your brain) that he likes you -
I am cut off with my door opening. A person comes in and he looks as if he is about to fall. I get out of bed to help him but he runs towards me and puts a gun to my head. I can't scream because he has his hand on my mouth.
"You are lucky I don't kill you right now," the guy says in a hoarse voice. He then removes his hand from my mouth just to caress my face.
I feel disgusted and I feel scared as he raises his hand to punch me. But then I hear someone clear their throat at my door. I look over the guys shoulders to find both Ashton and Xavier standing there. I feel so relieved because the guy seems like he is afraid when he puts the gun in his waist band and puts his hand in his pants pocket.
"Really Philip, is that anyway to treat a lady?" Xavier says in a terrifyingly calm voice.
"No, boss" this guy - Philip - says in a timid voice.
"Then why did you almost kill her," Ashton asks like he is getting annoyed.
"B-because she was-" but he stopped talking as soon as he realized that he can't answer the question.
"Leave Phil or I will kill you," Xavier said with his voice getting more angry.
"Y-yes boss," Philip stuttered on his way out.
"You okay," Xavier asks while coming closer to me. He then is right in front of me when the door closes but I still don't answer him. "Answer me Alicia," he says getting frustrated.
"I am fine," I say in a whisper. But then he raises my chin up so I can look into his eyes.
"Tell me the truth," he says in a whisper but loud enough for me to hear.
"I am telling you the truth. I am-" but was cut off when he put a finger to my lips. I try to turn my head away but he still has my chin in his firm grip.
He then says, "your staying in my office," he says in a voice that I know there is no room for discussion about it.
"Why?" I ask. I mean people can still get to me.
"Because I am not letting you out of my sight and I will be doing work. And plus the couch is comfortable." He says the last part with a small smile. He then let's go of my chin and grabs my hand. We walk to his office and I am surprised by his action. He never let's go of my hand. I know this sounds cliche but it's as if my hand is tingling.
I ignore that and when we finally get to the office I go straight to the couch. I sit there and realize I don't have my phone.
I then walk up to him an say ,"I left my phone in the room."
He looks up at me and then goes to his big bottom drawer in his desk. He pulls out a laptop and gives me a pair of ear buds.
"Here I am sure you know how to use a laptop," and he goes back to his laptop.
I walk over to the couch and put the laptop and ear buds on the arm rest. I go straight to Netflix and start watching ' Vampire Diaries '. I end up watching half of the episode before getting bored. I pause the episode and walk over to Xavier. "I am bored Xavier." He then looks taken aback." What?" I ask wondering what he is surprised about.
"How do you know my name?" He asks confused but curious too.
-oh poop-
😇😇😇😇
I am sorry about not posting, but I hope this was a good chapter. I fixed the last chapter a bit. So I really hope you like this one. Have a wonderful day my Vikings!
😇😇😇😇