Chapter 14

Alicia's POV
I walk into the house and it already looks like he hasn't been here in a while.

"I hope you think it is okay. I don't know if the food is okay though. I will go get some more once you get to sleep." Xavier says.

"Okay. But instead of a house tour can I just go "-yawn-" to bed" I say trying to not be rude but getting my point across.

"Yeah follow me." He says with a sigh.

Did he really want to show me the house that bad? Maybe the sigh was because he is tired too. I don't know but I am curious.

We walk up the stairs and turn right. We stop in front of the second door down.

"Here you are. You have a bathroom connected to the room so if you want you can take a shower." He says and starts to walk away but I stop him.

"What is wrong?" I say concerned.

"Nothing. I am fine." 

"No your not. I can tell. Please, tell me what's wrong." I say to him.

"I- I don't know how to tell you." He says trying to find words.

Xavier's POV:

How do I tell her? It could ruin everything if she finds out.

-you should kiss her-

-No-

-why? she kissed you it should be okay.-

"What is it Xavier? What are you thinking about?" She asked curiously.

"This is what I am thinking about." I say then kiss her on the lips.

Why does she always have to kiss back? It doesn't help.

I pull away from her and she is blushing like crazy.

"Are you okay?" I chuckle lightly.

"Yeah. I am just going to go to bed. Goodnight Xavi." She says.

"What happened to 'my big bad gang leader'?" Even though Xavi sounded cute coming from her.

"I-I like Xavi better." She says in a soft tone.

"Okay. But now if you call me Xavi I am calling you My Little Angel." I say nonchalantly.

"'My Little Angel'? Why?" She asks confused.

"Because you are as beautiful as one. And you are like year or two younger than me." I say as she blushes even more.

"Goodnight Xavi." 

"Goodnight My Little Angel." I say that as I kiss her on the head.

She goes in her room and closes the door.

Wow. I need to tell her soon. Or she might hate me.

-----------------

Hello everyone! So I know this chapter is short but I have had school. Like if you read my Bio school comes first. But I like how I am posting more frequently now.

But anyhow what is he keeping from her? Is it important? Is it something he is overthinking? Ponder these questions and give me your answers. I am sure there will be answers in the next chapter.

Have a wonderful day my Vikings!

----------------