Chapter 2

(A/N: There might be some scary parts or parts that people might think as scary)

I've been crying for a while now, but stopped when my phone started to go off.

I didn't even look at the caller ID before swipping to accept the call. I didn't even try to hide the sadness when saying hello.

"Alicia, what's wrong? Are you okay?" My best friend Skylar asked in a concerned tone.

She has been my friend since we were little and has always been like a sister to me. She always made me feel better when I was sad.

"No, I am not okay Skye. I just caught Carter cheating on me with another girl." I say while sniffling.

"Its okay, how about I go to your apartment and we can eat ice cream and watch movies. Or we can make a revenge plan on how to get back at Carter?" She suggested.

"Yeah, but I am walking so it will take me a while."

"Ok , but call me when you get home. I will see you at your house, bye Ali." She says softly.

"Ok , bye -" I was cut off when I heard a scream come from the dark alleyway that I had just walked past. I hung up the phone and ran into the alley.

-Yeah, run into the dark alleyway that YOU just heard a SCREAM come from. Smart idea Alicia -

What I saw when I got in the darkness made my skin crawl out of fear.

With the faint light nearby, I could make out a dead body laying still on the cold and dirty pavement. It seemed like a women that looked to be in her early twenties, and she was laying in front of a figure.

I didn't realize that I had stopped until I notice the figure turned to me and started walking slowly towards me. I couldn't tell if the figure was being cautious or predatory, but I wasn't about to find out.

I turned around and sprinted the rest of the way to my apartment. I guess all that walking to work really payed off today.

When I started to lose my breath, I turned around and sighed in relief when the figure wasn't behind me. I started to speed walk the rest of the way home just in case the figure was secretly following me.

----------------------

"Finally," I exclaimed when I opened my apartment door and shut it. I tried to forget what I saw, but I was terrified that whoever killed that women would come after me next. All of a sudden there was a banging at the front door that made me jump.

The door opened and I was looking, no staring at the person that just came into my home.

-------------------------

I know that you guys probably know who it is, but you will just have to wait and see. If you vote or comment I will give you a shout out in the next chapter. And pretty soon I will have a schedule on when I am going to update.

Have a wonderful day my Vikings!

----------------------

(11/ 1/ 19)

*edited chapter*

(1/10/20)

*edited chapter again*

----------------------