Chapter 11

Alicia's POV

Alicia's POV

Oh no. What is he going to do?
"So, how much self defense do you know?" He asks me.
"Um.. Only a little bit. The only things I have learned are like 'how to escape basics'." I say getting more nervous as he walks forward.
"Well, let's see if you know how to escape while pin down on the ground. Now, lay down flat on you back." he says calmly.
"Nah, I am fine standing up." I say not knowing what he is about to do.
"I was going to teach you something just in case someone decides to..... attack you in a bad way. But okay. Alicia-" he says but is cut off when an old buff guy comes in.

Xavier's POV

Roger. Are you serious right now.  

"Hey nephew. I see you are training a girl, can I help?" Roger asks.

"No, you can't help. And plus what are you doing here before I order my men to come and kill you."

"I am just here to visit my favorite nephew. And plus I have missed being in control of this gang." He says with a sarcastic tone for the first part.

"Well isn't that too bad then. But anyway me and this girl were about to leave so. See ya" I say calmly but really I am fuming with anger.

"Oh come on, I want to help you train this girl. Hey, brunette, what is your name?" he asks Alicia.

"Um........ I don't tell strangers my name." she said in a timid voice.

"Oh, well I am Roger. I am Xavier's uncle. Now will you tell me your name?" he asks while taking steps closer to her.

"No, she won't tell you her name because you need to leave." I say while taking protective steps towards Alicia.

-why are you being protective over her?-

-I don't know-

"Come on nephew, Let the young girl talk. Now, tell me your name sweetheart." He said to her more tensely.

"Um........ My name is Sophie" She says while taking steps closer to me.

"Well, it was nice to meet you Sophie. I will see you both around." He says and walks out of the room.

Alicia's POV

I don't like that guy one bit. He creeps me out more than the dead body I saw the night I was kidnapped.

"Why did you lie to him about your name?" Xavier asks me.

"I didn't like the way he was talking and looking at me. So I told him the name my parents wanted to call me if they didn't pick Alicia." I say knowing full well that I was lying -a little- again. I should stop lying.

"Well, good. Don't trust anything that Roger says Alicia. He plans on killing ANY female gang member I have. Even though you are not part of the gang." he says looking down.

"Why would he do that. UGH....... Why do people like him think that girls can't do anything guys can do." he looks at me surprised.

" Well, I don't exactly know. But it probably has something to do with my aunt being killed in a gang because she went against her old gang." he says.

" Was your whole family tree in a gang?!?" I ask loudly.

"Ummmm......"

----------------------------

Hello everyone. I am sorry that I have not posted in a while. School has been getting harder. I will try to keep this book on schedule but school comes first.

Any way what did you think of Roger? Why do you think I put 'Favorite nephew'? Does Xavier have any cousins? Siblings? Bye and have a wonderful day my Vikings!

---------------------------