chapter 1 rw

No one's POV

"Kacchan! Kacchan!" Midoriya Izuku over wise known as Deku by his best friend Bakugo Katsuki or as Izuku called him Kacchan, yelled as he ran to Kacchan who was sitting on a park swing waving to Deku.

"Guess what Kacchan I just went to the doctor and he said."

Flash back to the doc

Izuku's POV

"Inko and Izuku Midoriya doctor Jacob will see you now room 3 please." The receptionist said over the speakers.

"Izuku lets go find out about your quirk." mum said as she stood and grabbed my hand before walking down the hall to a white door with a big blue 3 painted on it.

As we walk into the room it was smelly, it smelled like they mixed the cleaning stuff mum uses for cleaning the house with but only 10x stronger.

"Good day Mrs. Midoriya and Izuku" A tall brown hair man dressed in a white coat with dark blue glasses and green eyes greeted as he sat on a seat in front of a computer.

"good morning mister Jacob its good to see you again." mum reply's with a smile "well Izuku I have your results from the x-ray you had last time you were here and the quirk strength test to work out which category you come under would you like to know?" he asks showing me a big brown folder with my name on it.

"yes, please I'm going to be a hero just like all might!" I yell bouncing in my seat. "well if you look here according to your ex ray's, medical and family history alongside the quirk test you will be getting a quirk." he says putting the x-ray up and pulling out some papers.

"Izuku dear youre getting a quirk! This is great what's his quirk? When will he get his quirk?" mum asked while practically squashing me in her embrace, but I could still see had a smile on that only all might's could compete with.

"as you know quirks have rankings starting from f class the weakest going to s class but for what Izuku's quirk is I'm not sure, but it is a high b ranked to mid a ranked maybe even higher!" doctor Jacob said as he showed us some tests results.

"Really I'm going to have a powerful quirk now a can become a great hero just like all might!" I joyfully yelled getting away from mums powerful hug, so I could fist pump the air.

"Ha ha ha Im voting for you kid." Doctor Jacob said while ruffling my hair and turn's to mum.

"But miss Midoriya when he gets his quirk make sure you call me and bring him here or call a hero if his quirk is too dangerous if you end up going with the hero option still call me here is my number call if you find out his quirk so we can work out a time for yous to come in again and get it registered, promise me you will call." The doctor said grabbing a card and handing it over to mum.

"Oh, and since Izuku is already 4 he can get his quirk any second now but normally he should have one to two weeks but thats just a guess, thats all I had to say, you may leave if you have no more questions."

"Thank you for your time doc Jacob." mum and I bowed to the doctor.

"You don't need to thank me ma'am Im just doing my job and Izuku be good for your mother and become the next number one hero." Jacob said as he watched us exit the room.

"Ok have a good day doc Jacob." mum said while grabbing my super excited 4-year-old hand and leaving.

Flashback over

no one's POV

"Kacchan Im going to get a strong quirk now we can be heroes together."

"I knew you would get a strong quirk Deku." the spiky blond with a black shirt that said 'cool guys dont look at explosions' said while jumping of the swing to high five the smaller boy.

"So, what do you think your quirk will be?" the blond asked.

"I don't know but I hope Its as cool as your explosion quirk." Deku said with a big smile that could light up a room.

"Well lets play heroes I will be all might, and you can be the villain." Kacchan said as he grabbed the green heads hand and dragged him to the play equipment.

"Ok can I be the hero after you? Deku said in his quite voice.

"Sure, whatever just get ready FOR I AM HERE HAHAHA!" The blonde said getting in a hero pose.

"Ok you will never catch me all might for I am Deku the most powerful villain to ever live mahahaha"(help I have no idea how to write an evil laugh)

with the mums

"they are so cute I sort of don't want them to grow up." The green haired lady says to the blonde.

"Every child needs to grow up one day Inko you know what." Mitsuki says with a sad look.

"how has time past so fast its like only yesterday they were leaning to walk and talk." Inko says with a smile thinking of the past as Mitsuki watched as Izuku is chased up the slide and down by Katsuki.

Time skip one hour by Todoroki screaming and pointing at a cockroach as he stands on an ice tower he made as Momo stares at him with a blank face. (for the shippers)

"Yeah well it is getting late Inko Im going to take Katsuki and head home have a nice night and stay safe also make sure to come over soon its been way to long." Mitsuki says as she walks up to Katsuki.

"I will you to Mitsuki." mum says walking up to me "come on Izuku lets get home to cook diner, you want to help?" Inko asks picking Izuku up "Yes, I want help, I want to help!" Izuku yells as Inko starts to walk back to their place.

1023 words.