"I'm not going to ask you anymore." I said.

He didn't say anything so I started standing on his leg, and making it move in ways it shouldn't have.

He tried to sit back up but he only got kicked down each time he did.

"Fine. There were two of us." He shouted after he had finally had enough.

"Who else was there?" I asked.

Suddenly, my father stepped into my room through the still opened door.

I looked at him confused.

"Now, I am still going to have to punish you, but if I'd be lying to say you don't impress the shit out of me." He said.

"What did I even do?" I asked.

"I've told you before that my people respect me, and when I am disrespected it is not taken lightly." He spoke.

"Oh, your feelings are hurt because I told you how it is?" I asked.

"Well, we can't forget the fact that you broke ol' Steve's leg." He said.

"His fault for attacking me." I spoke.

"True. In your defense you never se--" He said, but I cut him off.

"If you two would've switched rolls it would've been you with a broken leg." I explained.

"You really don't know your place? Do you? You're what fourteen, fifteen? Not the leader here. You listen to me. It's not the other way around." He said.

"Maybe you shouldn't make it so easy for it to be the other way around then." I said.

"That's it. You get two nights in the hole." He said.

"The hole?" I asked.

He nodded.

He came up to me and grasped my arm tightly, dragging me with him.

We went underground to a bunch of tiny rooms.

He opened the door and threw me in there.

"I'll see you in two days." He said.

I sat down.

I decided I would just lay down and sleep for a majority of those two days.

I wondered if I would get fed in there as I laid down, but that didn't keep me awake.

I don't know how long I slept for, but I was woken up when the loud door opened.

My eyes fluttered open to see David, the man who taught me how to shoot the bow and arrow.

"Hey." He spoke.

"Hi." I said sitting up and moved into the corner.

David was one of the creepy people here. One of the ones I was worried about, but at least he taught me how to shoot the crossbow without doing anything bad that I know of.

"Why are you down here?" He asked me.

"Apparently I was disrespectful to Negan so I had to spend time down here anyways but then I broke Steve's leg, and him and I argued and he decided I need punished." I explained.

He was closer to me than before, I was growing uncomfortable, but I tried not to immediately think he would do the worst.

"Oh, so you were a bad girl that needs punished?" He said in an almost wannabe seductive way, growing closer to me.

I glared at him.

"Y'know, you keep wearing those tight pants and making me weaker and weaker." He whispered in my ear.